Do adidas Crazy 1's perform identical to THE KOBE?

After what happened with the retro of the Answer IV, I'd like to hear some input on the performance of the Crazy 1's before I buy a pair.

How do they compare to the original, THE KOBE?

Thanks in advance

The retro is more lighter compare to the OG. Perfomance wise, i would say they're pretty much on the same scale. The Retro feel a little more reponsive due to the fact it's about an ounce lighter . Sizing wise they're the same. Ankle support is decent, not too restrictive, not too low. Adidas should have retro the white colorway and the ice blue, those two color were the hottest back in the day and would have been selling like hot cake if they were release today.

^^but is there a quality difference between the OG and the Retro, since Adidas isn't exactly making the best durable traction or just the best traction overall today

The traction is still great on these. The surface area is crazy.
HEART​

Check out your local Footaction. I picked up the Adidas Crazy 1 in the Lakers colorway for $39.99. They also had a nice number of Jordan, LeBron, and Nike basketball shorts on clearance for $9.99.

they are also on overstock.com for $49, and shipping is cheap.
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

I would say true to size, but a little narrow in the forefoot. I had to send mine back because of it.
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

no. the length was right so going up a half size didn't seem worth it. mostly because I have too many shoes already , plus it happens all the time that shoes are too narrow in the forefoot for me.

Adidas Crazy 1
vs
Zoom Kobe II

I would give it to the Zoom Kobe 2 because the tech for the crazy 1 is early 2000's. I wasnt a fan of the Adidas Kobe 2's either so it would have been interesting to see how Kobe's signature shoes would have evolved on the adidas side.The Kobe's nike endorsed shoes have been evolving since the 2k4's so in terms of a side by side comparison of Kobe nike vs Kobe adidas I would say nike takes it.

I still ball in my OG The Kobe. These things still beat out most of the bball shoes of today. I have balled in the Orcas as well, but there is just something about the Kobes/Crazy 1s.
Pistol Grip Pump GoW Clan in full effect!

I have the WHITE OGS and loved them, but they crease like hell. I wouldn't get it to perform, because there's a lot more better shoes.
-----
It is harsh !

Back
Top Bottom