Do all 14 XIV colorways fit huge or is just the Cool Greys?

Joined May 25, 2001
Scored some Cool Grey 14s on ebay but they fit like 2 sizes big. I'm gonna reBay them I guess, but I just wanna know if all the colorways are going to fit me too big or is it just the CG's?

Joined Apr 14, 2007
i would love to call them cool grey but they are graphites or chartrueuses.

but yea, they fit really big but they are comfy as hell.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
U MUS NOT KNOW WHAT MY NAME IZ?? Member #3- Jim Dean
Houston County​
TEAM NO FUGAZI

Joined May 17, 2006
that's not Cool Grey....
and XIV's are supposed to fit true to size, I have those Graphite/Chartreuse XIV's and they fit fine.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Joined Dec 4, 2006
please dont call those cool greys, cool greys are usually nice, those are horrid...

anyways, i heard XIVs all run true to size...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Joined Mar 26, 2007
they run big as hell, i think its cuz the tongues are paper thin
$5 off at Kaysshoes.com? just type in coupon code 959

-SHOES BEFORE BOOKS-​

Joined Oct 15, 2006
maybe your foot shrunk.

mine fit fine.
peace.
and size twelve is the illest
your style is played out, like arnold wondered
what you talkin' bout, willis?

Joined Jun 17, 2007
I think certain colorways fits different cause i have 5 pair of retro's but the oly pair that i have that fit big are the white/black/green pair.

taggpopper

Banned
Joined Nov 6, 2005
i got the forrest green ones and i rock a 10 in most of my kicks, these feel like true to size on me,,or maybe they a lil narrow at the toe box..yo datznasty what size did you get?
For Sale...deadstock OG Larry Johnson Grandmama's black/teal sz. 8.5, VNDS Air Jordan XI Space Jams sz. 9.5, Vnds Penny Foams..white/black/red/clear sole....PM me!!!!

Joined Dec 2, 2006
I had a pair of last shot XIVs and they fit masssssiiiivvveee....so ima buy a new pair
So if anyone has a pair in sz 10 let me know =)
Cop List For 2007:Sz 10
Military IV [ ]
Black/Red XI [ ]
Patent Blk/Gold I [ ]
White Cement III [ ]
Patent Wht/Blk/Rd I [ ]

Joined Jul 25, 2004
I have the last shots and the blk/caro's and they both fit true although the blk/caro's are more comfortable for some reason??

Joined Jan 30, 2007
All of mine fit perfect. One of the most perfect fits of any shoes I own.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Joined Dec 25, 2006
ill fill you in on my 14s. i bought the white/forest early and at retail, i copped a 1/2 size big thinking my size wouldnt
be available on release day. boy did that back fire on all my 14s. i didnt lace em or walk around,just slipped one on real quick.in the store a half size didnt seem that bad.
i think its the cut of the shoe.14s & 15s seem to push your foot forward in the shoe making it feel alright when really theres a gap at the heel. the ones i bought in my size still seem a little big. except my white/reds. they seem a little snug. but that could just be me. hope i helped.

i got some size 11 heat,deadstock. get at me

Joined Apr 19, 2006
they're ALL huge, I got a black/red 10.5, enormous. so I got black/red, white/black and black all in size 10, much much better
turn the music up
turn me down

Joined Mar 24, 2007
that shade is no where close to cool grey
SANDIEGOCHARGERS
S A C R A M E N T O K I N G S

Top Bottom