Do all 14 XIV colorways fit huge or is just the Cool Greys?

Scored some Cool Grey 14s on ebay but they fit like 2 sizes big. I'm gonna reBay them I guess, but I just wanna know if all the colorways are going to fit me too big or is it just the CG's?

P6240026.JPG

i would love to call them cool grey but they are graphites or chartrueuses.

but yea, they fit really big but they are comfy as hell.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
U MUS NOT KNOW WHAT MY NAME IZ?? Member #3- Jim Dean
Houston County​
TEAM NO FUGAZI

that's not Cool Grey....
and XIV's are supposed to fit true to size, I have those Graphite/Chartreuse XIV's and they fit fine.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

please dont call those cool greys, cool greys are usually nice, those are horrid...

anyways, i heard XIVs all run true to size...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

they run big as hell, i think its cuz the tongues are paper thin
$5 off at Kaysshoes.com? just type in coupon code 959

-SHOES BEFORE BOOKS-​

maybe your foot shrunk.

mine fit fine.
peace.
and size twelve is the illest
your style is played out, like arnold wondered
what you talkin' bout, willis?

I think certain colorways fits different cause i have 5 pair of retro's but the oly pair that i have that fit big are the white/black/green pair.

i got the forrest green ones and i rock a 10 in most of my kicks, these feel like true to size on me,,or maybe they a lil narrow at the toe box..yo datznasty what size did you get?
For Sale...deadstock OG Larry Johnson Grandmama's black/teal sz. 8.5, VNDS Air Jordan XI Space Jams sz. 9.5, Vnds Penny Foams..white/black/red/clear sole....PM me!!!!

I had a pair of last shot XIVs and they fit masssssiiiivvveee....so ima buy a new pair
So if anyone has a pair in sz 10 let me know =)
Cop List For 2007:Sz 10
Military IV [ ]
Black/Red XI [ ]
Patent Blk/Gold I [ ]
White Cement III [ ]
Patent Wht/Blk/Rd I [ ]

I have the last shots and the blk/caro's and they both fit true although the blk/caro's are more comfortable for some reason??

All of mine fit perfect. One of the most perfect fits of any shoes I own.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

ill fill you in on my 14s. i bought the white/forest early and at retail, i copped a 1/2 size big thinking my size wouldnt
be available on release day. boy did that back fire on all my 14s. i didnt lace em or walk around,just slipped one on real quick.in the store a half size didnt seem that bad.
i think its the cut of the shoe.14s & 15s seem to push your foot forward in the shoe making it feel alright when really theres a gap at the heel. the ones i bought in my size still seem a little big. except my white/reds. they seem a little snug. but that could just be me. hope i helped.

i got some size 11 heat,deadstock. get at me

they're ALL huge, I got a black/red 10.5, enormous. so I got black/red, white/black and black all in size 10, much much better
turn the music up
turn me down

that shade is no where close to cool grey
SANDIEGOCHARGERS
S A C R A M E N T O K I N G S

Back
Top Bottom