Do any Ntera wear contacts.

Mr.Guy

formerly timidtebow
I've gotten some contacts for vision (not colored contacts) and they're a trip putting in and taking out. Do any Nters wear contacts?

Last edited:
I've gotten some contacts for vision (not colored contacts) and they're a trip putting in and taking out. Do any Nters wear contacts?
I've worn contacts since I was 12/13 (I'm 23 now).

The first time was difficult putting it in but that was because I listened to the optometrist & their bs "standard" way of putting them in.

They had me doing head, shoulders, knees & toes with my eyeballs while putting them on.

Just stick those bad boys in. Boom.

Word of advice, don't sleep with them in all the time. I used to be notorious for leaving them in & caught a couple of eye infections that way.

Antibiotic eye drops would dead that quick but it's better to be preventive than reactive.

Last edited:
I was thinking about getting lasik.

But i like the option of wearing glasses or contacts.

Clark kent superman type thing.

Been wearing contacts for like 20 yrs. The sensation in my globe(eyeball) is almost gone. I can touch my eyeball without any problem

4 years in, eyesight is terrible

Want to get Lasik so bad, hearing that its a waste of money, after 10 yrs your eyesight goes back to what it was

Dont sleep with them in your eye, infections in the eye are disgusting and a pain

My friend got lasik a few years ago. He couldn't read street signs when he drove at night and experienced blurriness. He's back to wearing glasses again. I'd probably have that same bad luck.

For almost 15yrs. Acuvue oasys with opti free pure moist solution >
Never get dry eyes and very comfortable

Last edited:
I started wearing contacts last year. Hard at first to put in but now a breeze, don't even think about it.

Couple things though, I have wild eye allergies so I use Hydrogen Peroxide solution. Peroxiclear is the name, I believe. & I can't go a month without ripping at least one contact :smh:

any do prk laser eye surgery?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Dont wear contacts but my boy who got lasik couldn't be happier with the procedure. He always tells me how he is pissed he didn't do it sooner.

Been wearing contacts for about 6 years now. At first its trippy and uncomfortable putting them in and taking them out. But you get used it, and you start doing that ish like a champ. Takes like 10 seconds to take both out or put both in. Try to not sleep in them. Life is so much better not having to wear glasses all the time.

Got some last year. Wore them for like a month and went back to glasses. I still got like 8 weeks left of them. Gotta use them but it's so much easier to just wake up and put on glasses. Took me like a minute for each eye to put my contacts in.

tried contacts when i was a kid cause i hated wearing glasses but couldn't touch my eye (i was like 12-13)

always thought of eventually getting lasik but i kinda like wearing glasses now. it's a part of me :lol:

I've worn contacts since 2004. Without them I can't see a damn thing. Never really had a problem putting them in and taking them out, for the most part now though I wear my glasses unless I am partaking in an athletic activity. Wearing contacts and sitting at a computer all day is definitely hard on the eyes. I've also gotten things stuck in my contacts without knowing and ended up scratching my cornea a couple of times which is not a fun experience.

been wearing contacts for decades now. i sleep with my contacts in every night, its not that big a deal. my optomotrist used to give me S about it even though I never got any eye infections or scratched corneas or nothing. She finally just moved me over to 30 day continuous wear lenses (Air Optix Night & Day) since I was too stubborn/lazy to take them out every night.

Been wearing contacts since 2005. I was looking into LASIK recently since I'm starting to get tired of the hassle of contacts & glasses, but I'd be pissed if after 7-10 years my vision starts degrading (like I've read from peeps online lol).

However, ever since the doc told me I'm developing cataracts, I don't know if I'd be eligible for LASIK anymore :lol: :frown:

Back
Top Bottom