Do any of you guys like kids? Whats the point? -non parents enter-

for me kids are weird, disgusting, ugly and on top of all that ANNOYING. I don't ever picture myself having any kids. Also i don't understand the joyof people who have kids. honestly these kids will most likely just be an average person. When kids grow up parents don't seem to be as enthusiastic aboutthem as when they are first born. so tell me NT, what's the purpose of children? why do people get so happy when they come around?

I DO NOT MEAN ANY DISRESPECT TO NT PARENTS!

Love kids.

Hate the smart *@* ones though. I excercise self restraint from wanting to smack their mouths
smh.gif

lol i love kids. i do community service work with kids every saturday. i honestly cant wait to have my own....then again i can. lol

I am not planning to have kids till mid 30's. (preferably 33-36)

I want to start/be involved with a career that i think can take me where i want to be in life (financially).

most kids are cool.. they're hilarious too..

and the purpose of children is to continue the lineage of the human race my man.

I'd have to say I like kids.Do I plan on having them anytime soon? HELL NO!

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

for me kids are weird, disgusting, ugly and on top of all that ANNOYING. I don't ever picture myself having any kids. Also i don't understand the joy of people who have kids. honestly these kids will most likely just be an average person. When kids grow up parents don't seem to be as enthusiastic about them as when they are first born. so tell me NT, what's the purpose of children? why do people get so happy when they come around?

I DO NOT MEAN ANY DISRESPECT TO NT PARENTS!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyways, yea I can tolerate children. I love when they are smart and they listen, but the little bad, smart mouth kids really ruin it for all the other kids.Those kind of kids make me
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
when they say some smart +@!%.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

most kids are cool.. they're hilarious too..

and the purpose of children is to continue the lineage of the human race my man.

yes i know its to continue the human race, but you dont sit and talk with your wife saying "well i would like to add on to world hunger and continue thehuman race."

I think i will like my own. Other peoples kids, not so much. Unless they were raised the way I would raise my own or how my mother raised me.

why do people get so happy when they come around?

laugh.gif
I think this all the time...i HATE children...on the hangover when hesaid" leave the kid in the car", that woulda been me...theey are so annoying.

I love kids, but I don't want any of my own. I'll most likely adopt...why bring kids into this world when many need our help. I think people shouldadopt more, passing genetic material to the next generation is overrated.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

You were a kid, I'm guessing you had a bad childhood.
eyes.gif

Not really, I had a great childhood. I grew up with EVERYTHING i ever wanted.
The are young developing human beings. Ask yourself this, did you act mature when you were a kid?

I mean I can understand if you get aggravated by kids once in a while but remember, you were that weird, disgusting, ugly, annoying child one time in yourlife.

i like kids who are respectful, especially in public.

My parents didnt tolerate the amount of nonsense I see when im out running errands and whatnot. Poorly disciplined children are the worst
smh.gif

I lowkey love kids. I always act like I have a problem with them, but I really wouldn't mind making a career out of working with them.

The best kinds of kids are the smart ones who can teach you things you might not even know, not matter what age you are
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom