Do any of you guys like kids? Whats the point? -non parents enter-

lol @ this whole thing... "whats the point?"
roll.gif

but i don't want kids either.

I know, i know, the title said "non parents enter", but i'm a parent and i'm here. Just had to chime in. Prior to having my own kid, i lovedkids. Still do. If i wasn't kind of strapped financially, i'd have more than the one that I do have. Once I buy that house though, i'm looking tofill each room with a child. I've always loved working with kids and in high school and college, i'd volunteer to be an assistant coach for the areabaseball and basketball teams for the "pee-wee" leagues. Something about the young ones is too much fun to me. They can tell you all sorts of"random" stuff and they keep you on your toes. I know my 5 year old son is a nut...just like me. Thats the best part of it, having them look to youas their inspiration. Have your own kids or find a program to work with them....you might change your tune.

You say kids will more than likely be average. What if you have the next Abraham Lincoln, or the next Steve Jobs, or the next Jonas Salk, or maybe a personthat does something extraordinary in your hometown? What if they are not average. And what if he/she is average? You are average (by your own admission) areyou not worthy to be alive? You never know who or what touches someone. Maybe you will reach someone and lead them to do something great. Remember you may nottouch a million people but you may touch the one who touches a million. (Lets be adults on the quote ok guys : ) )

You're clearly young if you can't understand why people have children.

That's not to say if and when you grow up you'll want children, not everyone does, but you not understanding the desire for kids just makes you soundimmature.

I like babies and kids, but as for raising them myself...I don't know.

I was just thinking about this today. I actually do not know if I want to have kids. It kind of worries me I think like this. Is it selfish of me?But, I knowthat later on I might completely change my mind. Sometimes when I see babies, I get that that natural maternal instinct. But, I just cannot see myself as aparent. It could be because of the point I am now in my life I just cannot picture it. But, who knows, that might change when I am living a life in which I cansupport raising children.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

for me kids are weird, disgusting, ugly and on top of all that ANNOYING. I don't ever picture myself having any kids. Also i don't understand the joy of people who have kids. honestly these kids will most likely just be an average person. When kids grow up parents don't seem to be as enthusiastic about them as when they are first born. so tell me NT, what's the purpose of children? why do people get so happy when they come around?

I DO NOT MEAN ANY DISRESPECT TO NT PARENTS!

well got damn, i didnt read any other posts in this thread nor the last half of your rant... but you my dude must be miserable. Kids (chirren) are thejoy of our whole existence. I cant wait to have little me's runnin around making me macaroni necklaces and ****.
laugh.gif
Im great with chirren and ive got a bunch of little siblings. This worldwithout chirren would literally be hell.

I swear, though some of the most ******ed people post here on NikeTalk
tired.gif
. Its not even funny anymore
I have hated the notion of having kids my whole life but as I get older, I feel like it is starting to change a little.
You skateboard, though

I love kids. I want about six if I can afford that many. I would love to adopt also. They are just the greastest thing ever. I can't wait to be a mommy.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

wow day i write this post a girl with 2 kids is talkn to me online now... although i might smashh... iono howw ironic
Irony - an individual who teaches a gun safety class shooting himself in the foot.

Coincidence - you talking to a girl who's got two kids while replying to a topic about having kids.

I like babies that aren't mine. When they start crying or their diaper needs to be changed, I'll gladly hand 'em back to their parents.

I don't have kids of my own, but I do love my nephews and nieces.� Seeing them happy and enjoying life makes me happy
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom