Do Any of You Tip MORE When You Are Out On A Date THan You Normall Would?

I heard a few dudes (in the real world), say that they always tip MORE when out with a female than they would if they weren't. And they said ESPECIALLY onfirst dates.

Is this common behavior?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I heard a few dudes (in the real world), say that they always tip MORE when out with a female than they would if they weren't. And they said ESPECIALLY on first dates.

Is this common behavior?
grin.gif

no... i would never try to impress a female with anything directly related to how much money i have...

that's just another form of trickin

I remember I was out with one of my boys and when the bill came we didn't know how much tip to put..so he said "here's a tip, don't quit yourday job"

Originally Posted by sneakpeak

I remember I was out with one of my boys and when the bill came we didn't know how much tip to put..so he said "here's a tip, don't quit your day job"

grin.gif

...are these dudes signing the check and then waving it in front of her face?
laugh.gif

If I'm covering the check, there's no need for anybody else at the table to ever see it.

Originally Posted by DLo13

...are these dudes signing the check and then waving it in front of her face?
laugh.gif

If I'm covering the check, there's no need for anybody else at the table to ever see it.
yessir.

sometimes if I'm out with my boys I might skimp a dollar or two....especially when I'm left thirsty....

I attempted to on my 1st date with my girl. When I put the tip down she said ; "boy you better give that fool 5 dollars and lets get out of here! "From then I knew she was the one for me.

yeah...unless they truly messed up, i tip well. ive had friends who were waiters or waitresses and it's tough. even if something goes wrong, unless thewaitress was rude, it's usually not their fault, so i'll still give them a decent tip, as long as try and handle it well.

Originally Posted by sneakpeak

I remember I was out with one of my boys and when the bill came we didn't know how much tip to put..so he said "here's a tip, don't quit your day job"

Corny. i hope your food got the dookie treatment

Back
Top Bottom