Do Any of You Tip MORE When You Are Out On A Date THan You Normall Would?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I heard a few dudes (in the real world), say that they always tip MORE when out with a female than they would if they weren't. And they said ESPECIALLY on first dates.

Is this common behavior?
grin.gif

no... i would never try to impress a female with anything directly related to how much money i have...

that's just another form of trickin

it ain't trickin if you got it

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I heard a few dudes (in the real world), say that they always tip MORE when out with a female than they would if they weren't. And they said ESPECIALLY on first dates.

Is this common behavior?
grin.gif

no... i would never try to impress a female with anything directly related to how much money i have...

that's just another form of trickin

it ain't trickin if you got it

It definitely is

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Ever since i quit working at Papa Johns, I always tip well. You dont know the struggle unless you have been through it.
Truth.

one time a couple had their first date at my restaurant (you could just tell) and dude just put a $100 bill down on a $60 check
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

one time a couple had their first date at my restaurant (you could just tell) and dude just put a $100 bill down on a $60 check
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Maybe he was just trying to get at you?

When I was a server I averaged around 20% tips. And I always leave a good tip when I go somewhere. Sometimes too good.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Lol

Maybe dude was holding like that...and he could leave a 40 dollar tip, what's the problem with that?

I tip the same. She's not seeing the check, no sense in fooling yourself. Besides, if your aim is to show her that your succesful then your car should havedone that for you if you played your cards right. Obviously if you don't care about money, don't want to impress women with you six figure salary, thenall of this is a non issue. I have nothing against dudes who want to impress women wth what they earned. You worked for it, no on should tell u how to spendit. However, there are better ways to do that then over tipping.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Maybe dude was holding like that...and he could leave a 40 dollar tip, what's the problem with that?
who does that? i get a bunch of corporate rich jerk offs... even people with centurion cards... and even they don't tip 65%

NO. i tip the same. It's tight because me and my boyfriend both think the same thoughts. " He wasn't that good.." blah blah blah...

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by sneakpeak

I remember I was out with one of my boys and when the bill came we didn't know how much tip to put..so he said "here's a tip, don't quit your day job"

Corny. i hope your food got the dookie treatment

laugh.gif

lol i kno ive done it b4 but i make sure my date peeps it 2 tho cause if they dont see it theres no point especially on tha first few dates
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

66%tip? no service is that good. 20%, but never more than 10 if the service is bad.

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

lol i kno ive done it b4 but i make sure my date peeps it 2 tho cause if they dont see it theres no point especially on tha first few dates
roll.gif

Sad

Who's gonna show their date the portion of the receipt (assuming they are paying by CC) where you write in the tip?
laugh.gif

It's always 20-30%....standard from me.

Back
Top Bottom