Do any other states have to take a test

In order to graduate or go on to the next grade in texas we have to take this thing called "taks" and you have to pass all 4core subjects in order tograduate highschool does any other states do that kind of method stuff?Or do yall just need to get credits in order to move on

ha. in high school. if we had perfect attendence, we didnt even have to take finals. no way they were gonna make us take a test to move on.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

ha. in high school. if we had perfect attendence, we didnt even have to take finals. no way they were gonna make us take a test to move on.

Man education is gettin more difficult everyyear...
Yuh i passed all my test and i was blown

yeah it was called graduation exams though. you started in like 9th grade and just kept going till you passed them all.

No. We did have assessment tests but they didnt determine whether or not you graduated. But if you did well on them you got money for college.

We had an exit exam in the Bay Area. (Don't know if it was all over Cali.)

I passed it with like 95% or something while I was a Freshman though. Woulda took a lot of talent to fail that thing.

Jersey had proficiency tests such as HSPA and Terranova but they just determined placement for the remedial classes if people failed them. You could stillgraduate if you failed every one of them.

new york the regents fail one and you haveto retake the class in till you passed the regent. passed every single one except stupid physics
mad.gif

in ohio we had the proficiency tests you had to pass in high school, like 5 different subjects in all. a few years back they changed it to the OGT (OhioGraduation Test).

cali = high school exit exams if i remember correctly?

dont trip man they are mad easy you gotta be a rock to fail those things

I remember when it used to be TAAS haha. TAKS test is easy. I never understood how anyone could fail it.

yep

GGT down here in Georgia

I remember when some white kids were on the local news complaining that they couldnt graduate because they failed, talking about how the GGT was unfair. All 4parts(math, science, social studies, english) were extra easy, and on that basic +$*@. Only a complete @*%+$** would fail any part

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

in ohio we had the proficiency tests you had to pass in high school, like 5 different subjects in all. a few years back they changed it to the OGT (Ohio Graduation Test).

OGT'S are cake by the way
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom