Do brand names mean a lot to you?

But it seems all the kids these days want all the latest Jordans, I mean isn't a fresh pair of dunks or Air Force 1's good enough? HAHA. You still got Nikes on and it's still brand name why you sweatin breeh. People just want more and more damb.

not really but most of the fly stuff or clothes that feel good are name brand. As long as it looks good and comfortable I don't care what the brand is

The most I care about is my shoes. As far as shirts I dont like big bulky logos on them but I buy what I like.

I, too am a sucker for brand names, but I'm somewhat smart about my purchases. My local outlets have a J Crew, Polo, Brooks Brothers, and Nike and Saks Off 5th; the main stores other than Burberry that compose the majority of my wardrobe. For those of you who don't know, some of the deals for moderately high-end clothing are astonishing and you can easily walk out of outlet stores with $1000 of merchandise purchased for around $250. I've received many compliments pertaining to my clothing and if you dress somewhat conservative, you can build an extensive wardrobe due to these brands' timelessness.

Yeah they do matter. But I'm not one of those "yo this pink/yellow/blue/volt/white shirt is polo I gotta have it" kind of guys. I buy what I like, in my price range.

If I could find blank, good quality shirts that these brand names are buying wholesale and using before they put their logos on them I'd be good. Still on the search....

No.

But i spend my money on a lot of name brand #$@%. cargo shorts idgaf about. socks have to be jordan/hanes, draws have to be polo/calvin klein/burberry, white tees have to be polo or 10 pack hanes
pimp.gif
Just the way i was raised.

To a certain extent with clothes, yeah.

- I only own Nike socks.
- I only own Levi's.
- I only own New Era fitteds. I don't like the way M&N's fitteds fit.
- I buy whatever t-shirts look nice. I don't really care what brand name of the plain white/black t's that I wear, just as long as it fits well.

It depends, if the brand is known for quality products than sure, otherwise I'm indifferent for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom