Do brand names mean a lot to you?

When I was in highschool it was all that mattered to me. It wasn't for social status actually, I just really enjoyed the Nikes and the Ralph Laurens ya know? But I got to the point where it was just a waste of money. I mean yeah if you can find sales and good deals why not go for it. But the thing is, it is not my top priority anymore. I can find some generic brand clothing that look like the name brands for a quarter of the price. I just bought some true blue iii's on release day now I feel like an idiot because at the end of the day, they are just shoes that came from a sweatshop. Now I'm planning to sell them because I can do a lot more stuff with the $160. Do any of you guys feel the same way?

I used to when I was a teenager. Now I just wear what looks good, whatever the brand.

I like brand name clothing but i just do sink my self into buying expensive clothes. I rock the GAP mainly to maintain a fresh look, and inexpensive shoes that look good. Its not about the brand, its about how you dress yourself for an occasion.

Not really.
I'm at a point where jeans are jeans and shoes are shoes.
At the same time, I'm not going to get obvious knock-offs though.

long as it doesnt look cheap im good...

only thing i'm really picky about is shoes but... *throws out hands and looks around*

when it comes to bein out of town or goin out............i gotta get right

the peak for me was college era.

It's all about the quality. If knock offs were as durable as the real thing, I wouldn't give a damb what name was on it.

Depends on what we are talking about

Games
Yes
Computer Parts
HELL YES
Sneakers
yes
Cloths
Not So much, it just has to look good and be comfortable. Maybe when I'm older and can afford 150$ jeans that will change but now NO

name brand matters most for boxer briefs in my opinion

im a very active dude, Calvin Klein X micro fiber boxer briefs are worn every single day

you def get what you pay for when it comes to briefs. hanes dont cut it.

no i dont care for being a walking logo. i still lean towards certain brands though only because i like the quality of certain brands.

Not anymore

I'd rather wear Saucony running shoes in daily basis, than uncomfortable dunks.

The name of the brand alone doesn't mean anything to me. I still like some brands for the image they have but that doesn't mean I'm buying anything if it's not what I really want. Fit, looks and quality come first but those are also reasons I like certain brands. I might be ready to pay a little more if it's from a brand I like though.
Edit. And yeah, I don't need a big %@* brand logo on my clothing even if it's expensive. 

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

Money can't buy style.

this.. brand doesn't always matter

to quote my spiritual advisor ghostface when it comes to gear "you bringin the steez to it"

nope the only thing that matters to me is quality if i like how it looks im gonna rock it no matter what brand

Back
Top Bottom