Do folks think it's cool to be unsanitary?

Some of the dudes who live on my floor...
smh.gif

My roommate just came in sweaty from a run, changes to casual clothes, sprays his feet with Febreze, then bounces.
There's a dude on our floor who will walk in to the restroom barefoot, drop a deuce, then leave without washing his hands.
Hairs...

Yeah I'm disgusted.

Originally Posted by CDub Yo

sprays his feet with Febreze, then bounces.

laugh.gif
sprays that feetbreeze and cant tell dude nothin. its like hes a whole new man.

smh.gif

My roommate just came in sweaty from a run, changes to casual clothes, sprays his feet with Febreze, then bounces.
There's a dude on our floor who will walk in to the restroom barefoot, drop a deuce, then leave without washing his hands.
Hairs...

Yeah I'm disgusted.

whats wrong with pooping and not washing your hands???

just sayin...

What do you mean what's wrong with it? As the title said it's unsanitary as hell. Do you think that the flushing thing doesn't contain bacteria?

smh.gif

Hairs...

Yeah I'm disgusted.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If the people from Febreze are reading this, TURN THAT INTO A COMMERCIAL!!![/color]

Originally Posted by Megatron187em

smh.gif

Hairs...

Yeah I'm disgusted.

just sayin...

do you wipe your bottom?

Originally Posted by Megatron187em

smh.gif

Hairs...

Yeah I'm disgusted.

just sayin...
It's OK THB you'll learn how to wash your hands when you're 6

Originally Posted by HigherGround

your room must smell like a musty highschool locker room.
Don't know if you're being sarcastic...but I made a post a while back about my roommate's towel making our room smell bad using that exact description
laugh.gif
. Dude sprays that with Febreze too
smh.gif

cats are just nasty. i stopped dapping up random cats too.
smh.gif
at thinking they shouldn't wash after peeing. nobody wants to shake ur hand with hog residue on it.

sick.gif

my coworker was in the bathroom, i walk in. he leaving the urinal passes by the sink and walks out. i do what i got to do and bounce. later when im leaving same dude try to give me dap. no buddy, i pretended like i sneezed and dude gave me the
sick.gif
face and i chucked the dueces.

how you going to give me the
sick.gif
when you aint wash ya hands fam?

smh.gif

Hairs...

Yeah I'm disgusted.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

smh.gif

Hairs...

Yeah I'm disgusted.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If the people from Febreze are reading this, TURN THAT INTO A COMMERCIAL!!![/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Imagine would who the person be doing the commercial.

and the thing I really hate about dudes not washing their hands after they pee is that even when I wash my hands I still gotta touch the same doorknob they just did just to get out of the bathroom

*DEAD* @ money spraying Febreze on his feet.What part of the game is that?

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

cats are just nasty. i stopped dapping up random cats too.
smh.gif
at thinking they shouldn't wash after peeing. nobody wants to shake ur hand with hog residue on it.

THIS

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

smh.gif

Hairs...

Yeah I'm disgusted.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Imagine would who the person be doing the commercial.

How does your brain work?

Back
Top Bottom