Do girls ever lie about not having boyfriends?

Is there no doubt that the guy was her boyfriend? Couldn't it perhaps just be some guy she's dating that she didn't want to offend? What'sfunny is the look on the guys face..like it was just a big group of us, it wasn't that serious, but you know dude thought, "What the hell is she doingher enjoying herself with another guy?" Lol. And this girl is basically a friend, far from random, so her little "plot" has been in the worksfor months? Eh, doesn't make any sense.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by BC2310

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Hell yeah, they do.

If they're attracted to you they don't have one, if they're unnattracted they do
happy.gif
Oh I know that, but I don't want to get chased by her man with a butcher knife, while I unknowingly smash her in their bedroom.

That my friend is a calculated risk, if dude somehow corners you, "I had no idea" kick him in the nuts and be out.

Girls lie a lot. If you can tell when they lying than there should be no problem. I can usually tell when something just isn't right.

I seen this one chick at the bar the other day. I met her through friends and she was somewhat flirty (jumping on my back and asking for a ride even though wehad just met). I was told she had a man and like 90% of her FB profile pics have him in it. Anyway, she didn't even acknowledge me at the bar, so w/e, nobiggie. Thing is though. I seen her holding hand with some other dude. I know for sure it wasn't her man cuz dude is way taller than the guy at the bar andthe dude goes to another school. Also her FB is still littered with his face all over it. I felt a little bad for her man... then I thought, he might be doingthe same thing so I just went back to drinking with my friends and chatting to some women.
laugh.gif

Hell yeahh they do i had this chick i met and she was a fine lil sexy hispanic girl, so shes tells me shes not with her man nomore...so i pursue her take herout then like 5 months into it she starts acting funny doesnt like me to call her so she calls me when she wants...we went to a club one nite we got superdrunk i ended up staying at her house so i got my first threesome YEYAH!...but after that i found out from her friend that she had a suga daddy and had mesmashing on her then she told me that her man was in jail that they never broke up...but i jus went on with it smashed both friends for a while then left bothfighting each other cause of me...

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

Is there no doubt that the guy was her boyfriend? Couldn't it perhaps just be some guy she's dating that she didn't want to offend? What's funny is the look on the guys face..like it was just a big group of us, it wasn't that serious, but you know dude thought, "What the hell is she doing her enjoying herself with another guy?" Lol. And this girl is basically a friend, far from random, so her little "plot" has been in the works for months? Eh, doesn't make any sense.

Could be her sponsor for S.A. (Sexaholics Anonymous)
laugh.gif

I don't ask about relationship statuses with females. If they want you to know they will tell you. And even when they do, if they don't act like theydo, I won't act like they do either. "you'll %%#% mine, how in the hell can you knock that?" [/JayZ "Is That Yo Chick"]

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

So I'm out last night having some cocktails with some other pretty people. Everything was going really well, I was at that point where I was faded but not too faded- in the zone, all my jokes were going over well, I was flirting just the right amount, and the topics of discussion were flowing nicely. All of a sudden this dude kinda walks by and catches a girl I was with attention, and she immediately stands up, "It's not what it looks like, he has a girlfriend." (Referring to me, which is true, I do have a girlfriend.) Now I wasn't trying to poke this girl, or any of the girls I happened to be with, we were just enjoying a beautiful Tuesday evening, and I was trying to be an entertaining gentleman. But at the same time she told me she was single, but it obviously doesn't look like that.. so why lie, especially when you know I have a girlfriend? And if she really is single, then why make that statement to the guy?

Ya was drinking so what did you expect.

There was a girl I was hooking up with last summer that told me straight up that she had a boyfriend, but how he was away at college and they were allowed tosee other people.

Why bother calling him your boyfriend? Needless to say, I think she was feelin me more
laugh.gif
grin.gif

are you kidding me!
women lie every time they open their mouth.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont even ask...if she says things like "Here's my BBM (instead of her #) i assume she has a man. Matter of fact, step your confidence game up,because ALL women have SOME type of dude @ all times. Even if she's single, she has a male friend or 3 digging her out.

Back
Top Bottom