Do I Need To Look Like This For Girls To Like Me? Also, How Important Is Your Fashion Style?

laugh.gif

Your swag has to be near this level to even look at one let alone approach. Take notes on his shoe game.

a296_y11.jpg

At least NT trolls back in the day were hard to ID...like I Am Darko or whatever, til this day I still don't even know if he was a real troll... like you weren't sure if they were serious or not. They had you guessing constantly.

Nowadays trolls are sighted only on one thread they made and it's crystal clear. The art of Trollism is clearly lost.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

At least NT trolls back in the day were hard to ID...like I Am Darko or whatever, til this day I still don't even know if he was a real troll... like you weren't sure if they were serious or not. They had you guessing constantly.

Nowadays trolls are sighted only on one thread they made and it's crystal clear. The art of Trollism is clearly lost.
This forum deserves a better class of trolls, and I'm gonna give it to 'em.

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
 I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
 I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing
He's the troll NT deserves,but not the one it needs right now 

Originally Posted by FOG

Spoiler [+]
JokerClapping.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

THB was probably the greatest troll of all time.

I dont know about greatest, but he was damn sure the most persistent.

Back
Top Bottom