Do Mid Jordan XI Retro's Fit True 2 Size ?

True True True True True
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII

of course. all jordans are true to size.
for me at least
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

Quote:
all jordans are true to size.

xii, xiii, xiv, xviii, xix, xxi's all run big

xi's are half-size big for me, but true is fine, not like you're gonna play ball in them
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

THAT IS TRUE....................THATS A GOOD THING.................

True, but going .5 wouldn't matter. i have 10.5 and 11 and the difference is not noticeable.
-----
It is harsh !

They run true to size unlike these southside 1s I got. 10.5 fit like 11s on them joints. They still pretty as hell though.

imo if you ball in your J's(like me) you have to get your size. if too big, your heel is gonna slip like hell.
My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

True true true true true
I got a DS DMP Air Jordan 11 size 11 on sale. //Montreal local only//

iono bout the rest of yall, but im size 10.5, and all my XI's size 10 fits me a bit big. which includes black reds, SJ's, cool greys and og black reds. so i say they run a bit big

^^ me too- im a 10.5 but copped jams and columbias in a 10 and they fit perfectly
the post starter is a moron, everybody knows superman don't need no seatbelt

most 11's used to hurt my toes I'm a size 12. space jams, cool treys, concords hurt. only ones that didn't were DMP 11s.

I have a question I fit in 8.5 in 7s but if I get em in a 9 would I feel a huge difference or no ?

ehy0 all.
Wanna buy a pair of 11's and as a newb i am, i have only wear so far nike flex experience 4 run 4 749172-002 on EU 43, US 9.5 and UK 8.5, which fits me perfectly.
Now, is a 9.5 US 8.5 UK for me on 11's too big? Will it fit too small?
I am kind in a hurry, birthday closing up.
Check the model i linked above, help me on this one.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom