Do NBA refs have groupies?

One of them does.

eu35vq.jpg

Not that I know of. My roommate's dad is a NBA ref and he's either keeping it on the low because he has a family or he doesn't do anything likethat at all. Referees really don't hang out as much as the players do when they're on road trips most of the time. The average day of an NBA ref on theroad would be spending time with the other refs who are working that game that night like eating, reading, etc. mainly because they're 40+ old men withnothing else to do. I'm pretty sure a few of them have had some booty calls every now in then though since they go as far as a week without being home. Hisdad did tell us a story about how there was a 22-year old referee some years back who got fired after a year or so because he was out partying too much.
laugh.gif

Inside Scoop on Violet Palmer: She's a little
grin.gif
. I didn't evenknow she lived with a woman.
laugh.gif

These refs are probably like all these other traveling businessmen.

Hookers sent up to the room.

Originally Posted by MadFreshYo

how much are these guys making?

My old AAU coach as well as my best friends's dad (same person) is Ron Garretson who is a semi-popular NBA Ref...I remember his son telling me they made 83Grand for a snigle playoff game.
eek.gif
No ducktales either.

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

My old AAU coach as well as my best friends's dad (same person) is Ron Garretson who is a semi-popular NBA Ref...I remember his son telling me they made 83 Grand for a snigle playoff game.
eek.gif
No ducktales either.
damn imagine the finals

My old AAU coach as well as my best friends's dad (same person) is Ron Garretson who is a semi-popular NBA Ref...I remember his son telling me they made 83 Grand for a snigle playoff game.
eek.gif
No ducktales either.
damn imagine the finals

They range from around 100k-400k I believe. My roommates' dad is pulling in about 300+ with almost 15 seasons in the league.

eek.gif
No ducktales either.
Doesn't take much thought to figure out that's a load of crap. If they make $150-400 over an entire year, how can they make $83K for justone game?

eek.gif
No ducktales either.
mmm i doubt thats true...there are some good players in the league who dont make that a game

eek.gif
No ducktales either.
and that doesnt include gambling winnings either

KA-CHING

Back
Top Bottom