DO NOT BUY FROM EBAY!!!! LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID NIKETALK!!!

eBay is đź’©. Look what they messaged me & did. I purchased on November 24th. The seller answered once saying he was busy with work & would ship out the next day. After that he stopped answering my messages. 5 days after that first response to my message that he would ship.. eBay :stoneface: does this :

0FFEAF76-8C3A-4083-B4F6-77FDB6F1F49D.jpeg

F714B714-68C3-4A89-9230-9F1F5BF2BF5E.jpeg

Wouldn’t the right thing to do be just reverse the transaction & give me back my money immediately?? Especially as a company like eBay showing off in commercials about “Authenticity Gaurantee” “Money back Guarantee” & for us to shop without worries.. yea right now they tell me I have to wait until the estimated delivery date & if item does not arrive, wait 3 business days & then get them involved. WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT??? THIS IS AN AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEE SHOE SO.. IF YOU AS EBAY DID NOT GET THE SHOE IN ORDER TO AUTHENTICATE IT, HOW IS GOING TO GET TO ME???! ISN’T THEIR PROTOCOL TO AUTHENTICATE?? SO IF EBAY DIDN’T GET IT TO AUTHENTICATE SHOULDN’T THAT TELL THEM ENOUGH?? THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST REFUNDED THE MONEY, DUHH!! IT DIDNT GO TO YOUR AUTHENTICATOR, SO YOU SHOULD KNOW I’M NOT GETTING THE MERCHANDISE!!! :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

**** EBAY! DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR BULL**** AUTHENTICITY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE BUY WITHOUT WORRIES COMMERCIALS ON TV. **** EBAY. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM EBAY ANYMORE GUYS. THEIR COMMERCIALS ARE LIES & B/S.

Last edited:
If you request a refund you should get a refund or the shoes

They’re saying I have to wait until “estimated delivery date” then make 3 business days pass to get them “eBay” involved. But I’m uhhh it’s suppose to go to an authentication center so if they didn’t get it & they stand behind their protocol then they shoulda refunded my money & not email me this horse **** that makes no sense. Duhh eBay you guys are the “Authenticators”

eBay needs to use their brain bro. If the shoe didn’t go to their authentication center, like do I need to even contact them at all??? ARE THEY NOT GETTING THE POINT?? :stoneface:

OP, no big deal. File a claim like the others have said, you’ll get your money back. Sucks to have these small annoyances happen but that’s how it goes sometimes.

Do it now? Or wait like eBay says??

Thanks for not posting a childish response like most of these other people responding. :ohwell:

It would suck if the item arrives after eBay refunds my money and then I’ll have to pay that money back to the seller. Feel me?
Ahhh I see. Well wait it out I suppose. I’ve been in this situation before although not for expensive items. Sure enough, my package arrived in a few days.

Ahhh I see. Well wait it out I suppose. I’ve been in this situation before although not for expensive items. Sure enough, my package arrived in a few days.

THX Turbo Uno. Bless up.

I just found it to be the stupidest thing that they are telling me to wait on the item to arrive before disputing it when they are the ones are supposed to get it first to authenticate it. eBay is dumb!

This doesn’t seem right. How can one leave feedback or even request a refund through the transaction page? Does it even appear that you have a paid transaction happening? Is the seller still active? Did the product ship?
It seems like all of it should have been cancelled on the spot.

This doesn’t seem right. How can one leave feedback or even request a refund through the transaction page? Does it even appear that you have a paid transaction happening? Is the seller still active? Did the product ship?
It seems like all of it should have been cancelled on the spot.

Yes it shows a paid transaction happening, seller is still active & product has not shipped to the authentication center.

I know they should have known this because it didn’t reach their authentication center and just refunded me. You get it all wallyhopp. 💯👍🙏

It would suck if the item arrives after eBay refunds my money and then I’ll have to pay that money back to the seller. Feel me?

I was in a similar situation a long time ago...filed for a refund and then the shoes appeared a few days after it was processed

eBay needs to use their brain bro. If the shoe didn’t go to their authentication center, like do I need to even contact them at all??? ARE THEY NOT GETTING THE POINT?? :stoneface:

It sounds like either the seller already shipped the shoes to the authentication center or they are expected to despite whatever happened with their account. So ebay is probably waiting on them so they can authenticate them, which can take awhile especially during the holidays.

But this is indeed a new policy they just started implementing when they started authenticating shoes. They come up with an estimated delivery date based on their authentication processing times and transit from seller to authentication center to you. So these estimated dates are sometimes 2 or 3 weeks out and they absolutely will not let you do anything as far as disputes or refunds until that date has passed. I agree it is stupid and extremely inconvenient for buyers if a seller doesnt ship for some reason. Ive had money tied up for an entire month when a seller never shipped and never responded to messages. Hopefully they'll change it cause like I said this is a relatively new policy of theirs.

Back
Top Bottom