Do not feel like being with my Live in girlfriend anymore

It's been 3 years. Been waiting for her to get her liscense and a car but she says she's busy with school and work like... Her priorities are all wack...

I was in the same situation a couple years ago with me gf of 2.5 years.  She was in debt so I let her move in with me so she could her pay off her debt.  I didn't charge her much for rent.  She never let me have my space, I felt smothered everyday after we both got off work.  I got home 2 hours before her so I always ended up making dinner and having to spend my last couple hours before bed watching tv with her or whatever else.  I had no me time.  Anyways, she ended up cheating on me and when I found out she got the boot.  So glad she cheated on me lol...Otherwise it would of been hard as hell to kick her out.  Real talk just have a sit down with her and say its not working out and you want to move out whenever your lease is up.

can either one of you support everything on your own??....if not, you guys might have to move back with the parents. if ya both can, then being that you are the one that wants out, you should get your #$%% and leave.

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

It's been 3 years. Been waiting for her to get her liscense and a car but she says she's busy with school and work like... Her priorities are all wack...

wait so you have to drive her everywhere too?

live in girlfriend = no bueno, fambs...

#teammyownspace.... where yall at?!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom