DO NOT GOTO INTERNATIONAL BUFFET AND GRILL IN GARDEN GROVE

balla96

Banned
don't go to this crappy @#%$ place on harbor blvd. in garden grove. my pops was wantin to go to a buffet and we made the mistake of going to this ****hole. my brother had just finished his second plate of food and then said that the food tasted weird and had a funny texture. within 10 minutes he threw up puking all over the parking lot and was not able to walk due to severe stomach pain and had to sit in the car. then the foreign @#%$ manager had the audacity to tell us he ate too much food at a @#%$ buffet >:
mad.gif
if my twin has e. coli.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

you can always report it to OC health department. that will force them to investigate.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

Report it to Health.

Then watch them get shut down... It'll make you and your family feel much better.

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

thats the reason why i had stoped goin over there in a looooooooongggg timeeeeee ......

u're talkin about the one in front of the Wamu bank rite??
HOLLAND

GOD'S FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME ALONG THE WAY

none of these "asian" buffets are that great...if you want good food, eat the authentic stuff. there's less chance of you getting poisoned there.

Only one thing to say about 'asian' buffets...

STAY AWAY.

I'll eat some Mickey D's before I set foot inside one of those again... :smh:
smh.gif
I'm stuck in a basement, sittin on a tricycle, girl gettin on my nerves...
Goin outta my mind I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers.

also, you would've got better service if you went to the next city down. it's called coffee shops. DV2!!!!

haha that @#%$ funny i ate there last week... customer service was weak as all asian buffets are. but luckily i didn't get sick. coconut shrimp was good but i don't have any complaints. homie took my fam 12 plus out to eat and the selection wasn't all that.
Phoenix bound.. blah =O
671 to 619...

Quote:
ill stick to Subway
:wink:
wink.gif
I'm stuck in a basement, sittin on a tricycle, girl gettin on my nerves...
Goin outta my mind I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers.

hahahaha why mess with these joints when you got AYCE Korean BBQ in Ktown for $15/person?
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

hell nah this aint my first time going to an asian buffet. ive been going to them for a long time. other times ive seen some insects swimming in my water
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Anyone ever been to that asian buffet in the LB towne center(I think it's a chain). It's kind of expensive, 12 or 13 bucks a pop I think, but I thought it was pretty good and the quality seemed to be fine.

BEWARE OF NEW YORK BUFFET ON PCH IN LONG BEACH.
"Cops see ME? They run. They leave . . . before I ever get to the bar. Cops are scared of me"​

^ u talkin bout zen buffet? that place has ok food but crappy service
I don't collect J's I can't afford them
AIM:KOOL KID TOMMY

Back
Top Bottom