Do not Purchase Sneakers From Air19710617Jordan on ebay,got Documents to proove He sells fakes

If hes stupid then yes, if hes got brains then i dont think so, you cant argue with Nikes Descision, Ya just cant..Offcourse fools are going to say there real, cause they been buying fakes of dis dude for years,not only that they dont know the 1st thing about sneakers, they cant tell the difference between Nikes & Reeboks, so how the hell they gon devide Fakes from Authentics..END OF STORY PUTO

Originally Posted by raptore

If hes stupid then yes, if hes got brains then i dont think so, you cant argue with Nikes Descision, Ya just cant..Offcourse fools are going to say there real, cause they been buying fakes of dis dude for years,not only that they dont know the 1st thing about sneakers, they cant tell the difference between Nikes & Reeboks, so how the hell they gon devide Fakes from Authentics..END OF STORY PUTO
This guy has issues man now we cant tell the differnece Nikes & Reeboks he is making stuff up.

next time just take pics of the shoes and ask if they are legit or not..but dont post the sellers name, then u will have a better picture about if they are legit or not.

Phh Next time, Are u kidding me, Man I have offical Documents, what does it take to get inside your little brain, that the shoes he sold me are Fake , no ifs or buts, There Fake..full stop.

.NIKE Examined the shoes, lemmie ask u a question, who made the shoes ?, N_I_K_E, so umm if u got any sense at all, any what so ever, ud know that the shoes are fake, did u make the shoes punk ?, i dont think so, Nike did so shut the Hell upp..

Nice cut n paste job F*G boy, But those documents are offical, Man u 1 lame punk, he wastes his time Cuttin n pasting for some taiwanese seller who sold him fakes & most definitly laughs his head off every time he sells to you idiots, Get a life cowboy, & learn about sneakers..u amature, go back to collecting b-ball cards cause u dont no crap bout NIKES  

He purchases his crappy sneakers from a market in taiwan, thats exactly what he told me when i produced the doccs, I mean come on man, if that dont sound suspisious, i dont know what do, Ive sent so many pics to peeps on youtube who been collection AJ'z fo over 20 years & there conclusion is the same...Fake Fake Fake, its only his idiot customers who protect him & are in complete denial..I wonder why, because hell no it aint gon feel good when u find out half of your collection are fake..thousands of dollars spent on garbage fakes that look like da real deal but fall short in quality, thats why they fall apart on 1st day with out even wearing them..END of story..

DO YOU EVEN OWN ANY OTHER JAYS THEN THOSE OLY 7S?U COMPLAINED ABOUT THEM BUT IT SURE DOES LOOK LIKE U WHERE WEARING THEM FOR A MIN

Let me ask you something, man...

If his fakes are soooooooooooooo good that they have fooled 3500 people for 7 years, then how come most fakes aren't that good? He is the only one allowed to shop at this market you speak of?

I'm tempted to buy a pair from him just to take them to every shoe store in my area to get inspected and then once every single store says legit, I will send them into JB for an inspection...But then again, you are sooo sure that you still wouldn't believe it.

Now that I think about it, their is no sense in arguing with you because in your mind, you are 10000% positive they are fakes...

Man i was collectings AJ'z before u were born, I got my 1st pair in 92, was a pair of 7'z Charcoal True Red, I still got that pair, & ill even post pics, they how old, since 92 & still aint falling apart, sure they worn out something bad, But they aint falling apart..

Man i just posted a list of peeps that were complaining of the same things on his ebay,check it out, Man come on its 2010 theres Bad fakes & theres Fakes close to the real thing, But im telling ya man, His olympics did not have that Authentic feel, the Sole felt slippery n crap, compared to other 7'z, there was all triangular imperfections all over the place, & the side silver strip didn't end up where its supposed to, the number 9 where its falling apart felt as hard as a rock, as where other 7'z feel more like rubber like, the stitching is all crooked, they just did not feel right man, trust me man, Im a legit buyer, I only want what i pay for..

If they were authentic i would have thanked him, When i told him that the shoes were falling apart n cracking, he said bad luck, So even tho i had my suspisions the shoes were fake, i didnt know 4 sure, my homies told me they were fake, so because he didnt wanna deal wit me, i had no option but to take em to nike, when they told me that the sneakers were fake, it didnt suprise me 1 bit, cause i had allredy been told by peeps,,

& u say how does he get away with it, easy man, they look almost like the real thing, to the un-trained eye, it looks exact, & come on man, all these new kids who out there collection & buying, most of them dont no squat, they were in there dipers when i had my 1st pair of AJ'z, u could sell them a pair of pumas & tell em they AJ 5'z & they wouldnt no any better..

Originally Posted by raptore

Man i just posted a list of peeps that were complaining of the same things on his ebay,check it out, Man come on its 2010 theres Bad fakes & theres Fakes close to the real thing, But im telling ya man, His olympics did not have that Authentic feel, the Sole felt slippery n crap, compared to other 7'z, there was all triangular imperfections all over the place, & the side silver strip didn't end up where its supposed to, the number 9 where its falling apart felt as hard as a rock, as where other 7'z feel more like rubber like, the stitching is all crooked, they just did not feel right man, trust me man, Im a legit buyer, I only want what i pay for..

If they were authentic i would have thanked him, When i told him that the shoes were falling apart n cracking, he said bad luck, So even tho i had my suspisions the shoes were fake, i didnt know 4 sure, my homies told me they were fake, so because he didnt wanna deal wit me, i had no option but to take em to nike, when they told me that the sneakers were fake, it didnt suprise me 1 bit, cause i had allredy been told by peeps,,

& u say how does he get away with it, easy man, they look almost like the real thing, to the un-trained eye, it looks exact, & come on man, all these new kids who out there collection & buying, most of them dont no squat, they were in there dipers when i had my 1st pair of AJ'z, u could sell them a pair of pumas & tell em they AJ 5'z & they wouldnt no any better..
Dude, you said your piece, let it go.

The fakes were destroyed last week due to counterfeit laws & i can assure u they were fake,

& yes cowboy every other shoe i have is real, u can count on it..

Man im trynna forget bout this nightmare, but when u got cowboy gettin at me every second of da day & descreditin my story, then i got to go into detail so that his little microscopic brain will understand the situation..

Purchased fakes..
Prooved were fakes..
Had Fakes destroyed..

END OF SUBJECT.. do not ask me anymore of the subject..

Your microscopic brain cant seem to figure out that the guy sells legit shoes you are the only person that has said they are fake. I did a legit on your shoes guess what NIKETALK experts siad they are legit. Dont be so stupid your shoes were real. YOU HAD REAL SHOES DESTROYED HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO one has agreed with you yet becasue you are wrong!!!! Shoes are legit.

EVERTONE that has looked at these shoe says they are legit Besides you!!!!!!!!!! You are wrong!!!!! Get over it you gave up real shoes. I am still waiting on those pics of you 20 years of collecting? There not coming because you have know idea what you are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom