Do People Have the Right to:

Some wise men once said:

"When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for onepeople to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them withanother, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate andequal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitlethem, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that theyshould declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are createdequal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienablerights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit ofhappiness. That to secure these rights, governments are institutedamong men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends,it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and toinstitute new government, laying its foundation on such principles andorganizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likelyto effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictatethat governments long established should not be changed for light andtransient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown thatmankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, thanto right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they areaccustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuinginvariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them underabsolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw offsuch government, and to provide new guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these colonies; and such isnow the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systemsof government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is ahistory of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in directobject the establishment of an absolute tyranny over these states. Toprove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world."

Think about it.....

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Do your own homework
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If this really is your homework, I feel sorry for you. Such an easy topic to handle (being that it's opinionated). [/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Do your own homework
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If this really is your homework, I feel sorry for you. Such an easy topic to handle (being that it's opinionated). [/color]
smh.gif
water-yes
medicine-yes
food-yes
shelter-yes
Survival comes first

Originally Posted by Andy and the Tuna

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

People just throw up "Discuss" Discus and call it a day.
roll.gif
Fixed.
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

[h1]discuss[/h1]
One entry found.

Main Entry: dis·cuss

Pronunciation: \di-ˈskəs\

Function: transitive verb

Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French discusser, Latin discussus, past participle of discutere to disperse, from dis- apart + quatere to shake — more at dis-, quash

Date: 14th century

1 obsolete : dispel
2 a : to investigate by reasoning or argument b : to present in detail for examination or consideration <discussed plans for the party> c : to talk about
3 obsolete : declare

dis·cuss·able or dis·cuss·ible \-ˈskə-sə-bəl\ adjective

dis·cuss·er noun

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

People just throw up "Discuss" Discus and call it a day.
roll.gif
Fixed.
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

[h1]discuss[/h1]
One entry found.

Main Entry: dis·cuss

Pronunciation: \di-ˈskəs\

Function: transitive verb

Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French discusser, Latin discussus, past participle of discutere to disperse, from dis- apart + quatere to shake — more at dis-, quash

Date: 14th century

1 obsolete : dispel
2 a : to investigate by reasoning or argument b : to present in detail for examination or consideration <discussed plans for the party> c : to talk about
3 obsolete : declare

dis·cuss·able or dis·cuss·ible \-ˈskə-sə-bəl\ adjective

dis·cuss·er noun

Zing!

NO. I was trying to make a joke between the fact that he said "throw up discuss" and a "discus." Get it guys? I guess it was a bad joke
frown.gif

NO. I was trying to make a joke between the fact that he said "throw up discuss" and a "discus." Get it guys? I guess it was a bad joke
frown.gif
A for effort.

frown.gif

Fixed.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Do your own homework
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
lmao its not my homework. Aperson cant bring up the issue of human rights without it being for homework? haha the last place id come for hw help is nt. I just wanted to see what an average person thinks about this

Back
Top Bottom