Do people in Baltimore dress like those in The Wire?

Serious question. All I hear about the DMV is Foams, Nike boots and North Faces, except in The Wire I dont see any of that.
thanks NT

9Ii81.jpg

you know the wire was filmed from about 01-07 portraying some of the poorest neighborhoods in baltimore

Yes people stilll do dress the way they do in the wire....im not lying at all....go to arundel mall all you see is cats buying 3xl tees and white air forces..im from pg btw

Originally Posted by Shox23

you know the wire was filmed from about 01-07 portraying some of the poorest neighborhoods in baltimore
foams were out and it doesnt matter what hood you go to, people will find a way to get fresh. besides, the wire portrays them rocking enyce and ecko and g-unit sometimes, that wasn't cheap either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Yes people stilll do dress the way they do in the wire....im not lying at all....go to arundel mall all you see is cats buying 3xl tees and white air forces..im from pg btw
he isn't lying. they wear long jean shorts too. 

That's not even Baltimore

laugh.gif

I'm not even going to get into this .. but you dudes are waaaaay off ..

Ya'll got it tho ..

Have fun

Originally Posted by skills

^? DMV is DC Maryland Virginia.

laugh.gif
you dont know jack.
DMV does stand for that BUT it usually goes for the close cities near D.C.(nova)(Pg)(Moco) you wont catch a cat from Richmond saying anything bout DMV

^^^and i went to NYC over the weekend. some peeps still dress like that up there
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HARM

That's not even Baltimore you damn dummy

laugh.gif
Lol yeah I know...but its in between PG/DC and Bmore..... and obviously bmore is closer and all the Bmore people go to arundel..its a fact...I used to work at finishline in arundel a year ago and all our airforces would sell out....Im talking bout at least 100 pairs a month...they had nicknames for the airforces i forgot tho
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Lol yeah I know...but its in between PG/DC and Bmore..... and obviously bmore is closer and all the Bmore people go to arundel..its a fact...I used to work at finishline in arundel a year ago and all our airforces would sell out....Im talking bout at least 100 pairs a month...they had nicknames for the airforces i forgot tho
laugh.gif

Nah we just call em forces ...

Only county !!@%%% really go to Arundel Mills

Only time bmore !!@%%% go there is for the movies ..

You talmbout facts .. you don't know %%%* son
laugh.gif

Stop gassing %%%$ for the lulz son ..

*@+#%+ haven't been on forces for years ..

Only older cats still buy forces its engrained in them ..

And no we don't dress like that as a whole ,but you still have dudes stuck in their ways ..

It is what it is ..

I find it funny you take a show so literally .. lol

You dudes know nothing of my city

The DMV area consist of: DC, MD - Prince Georges County, Montgomery County, Charles County, and VA - Northern Virginia
Baltimore is its own entity - not a good thing. 

i'm currently rockin the chris partlow sanforized[emoji]174[/emoji] dickies matching pebble brown workshirt and slacks combo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah we just call em forces ...

Only county !!@%%% really go to Arundel Mills

Only time bmore !!@%%% go there is for the movies ..

You talmbout facts .. you don't know %%%* son
laugh.gif

Stop gassing %%%$ for the lulz son ..

*@+#%+ haven't been on forces for years ..

Only older cats still buy forces its engrained in them ..

And no we don't dress like that as a whole ,but you still have dudes stuck in their ways ..

It is what it is ..

I find it funny you take a show so literally .. lol

You dudes know nothing of my city
Lol this a dumb question/ topic but...
What harm said...some people KINDA dress like they do on the wire, most dudes out here don't tho,  wateva yall cats got out the dmv or wateva we got it too except for the northfaces...just come to the city and find out for urself, +#$+ a tv show...

Back
Top Bottom