Do people really finish Tall Boy Arizona drinks??

I had a shaq soda once. Some old head at the park came through with free drinks for the thirsty ******.
I wouldve preferred water or gatorade but I wasnt complaining over free hydration. It wasnt bad.

Strawberry Shaq wasn’t that bad had it a couple years ago. My thing with Arizona’s is they aren’t even that tasty in the first place to be drinking something so unhealthy. If I’m gonna go out at least be flavorful as ****

Usually. Takes about 20 minutes. 3 bites to 1 gulp ratio. Depending on the saltiness of my Bacon Egg and Cheese, maybe 2 bites to 1 sip.

20180115_112359.jpg

:pimp::nthat::smokin

:rofl:I tried several cans actually, they all looked legit but I think someone else tried the same thing because 2 other cans had a bunch of scratch marks on them. Looked like someone used keys

I’m gonna hit up a Walmart later today when I go the gym. Not gonna buy it. I Always sip on Powerade or Gatorade. I’m just curious if they are doing this in texas. Cause nyc was ramped with this ish.

Does Arizona still make the regular Arnold Palmers? I haven't seen one in a minute only the "Lite" version.

I refuse to believe that any mortal could finish an entire 24oz. of juice or tea in one sitting!!!
A whole 24oz.!!!! :wow:

:stoneface:

why does shaq even have a soda. anything shaq branded i ain't touching

Chill. The BK Shaq Pack was fire. I remember copping one for all five games of the 2001 NBA Finals. Burger on a sour dough bun, fries with cheese sauce to dip in. Legit.

CC0457B1-114F-4C4C-976C-29444979A169.jpeg

I remember the Shaq pack!!! Classic.

I don’t think Shaq would endorse that kinda of finesse when Arizona drinks are bought by high school kids / college kids. Just wrong all together. I tasted one before it’s crap, but won’t drink that ish unless I’m super thirsty.

:rofl:I tried several cans actually, they all looked legit but I think someone else tried the same thing because 2 other cans had a bunch of scratch marks on them. Looked like someone used keys

I did the same thing :lol: I looked at several cans and there's no possible way (at least those flavors) those cans could be swapped.

Tallboys only flaw is you cant re-seal them for later use. Gotta' finish a tall boy in a timely fashion cause you cant drive with em' or they'll spill. Smh.

Shaq corny and he a hater...

**** his soda

**** Icey Hot

**** those zebra cake *** shoes he had

And **** General Auto Insurance

Back
Top Bottom