Do people really finish Tall Boy Arizona drinks??

What about these joints :pimp:
clearly-canadian.jpg

I rately buy the cans but buy the big containers of the lemon iced tea or sweet tea from the grocery store. I think it’s $2.99 for 1 and $5 for 2. Been trying to cut down on sugar but these crystal light powdered drink mixes just taste like watered down stuff.

These go pretty hard every once in a while. I don't drink soda at all or mess with juice too much. But sometimes I'll say eff it and scoop one of these

Calypso-Lemonades.jpg

043dff78ce562aa2fcefc20b3bf32bb0.jpg

Just drank a whole gallon of minute maid orange juice to myself. Gotta make sure i stay healthy and not catch a cold!

Used to kill these after basketball practice back in High School, you could get that and 4 snacks for a quarter each for $2.

When in Grammar School we killed these, for a dollar we'd buy this, chips, cookies, and Zebra Cake all for a Dollar!

quarter.JPG

i hated these! Crackhead juices we used to call them

Used to kill these after basketball practice back in High School, you could get that and 4 snacks for a quarter each for $2.

When in Grammar School we killed these, for a dollar we'd buy this, chips, cookies, and Zebra Cake all for a Dollar!

quarter.JPG

those sugar waters held me down as kid :lol:

Used drink these in HS during lunch. Now, not so much.

Corner stores upsell them above the 99 cent price on the can:smh:

^^ We didn't know any better as kids. Those things were cheap. For a Dollar you'd go to the Bodega, and have a decent snack pack.

We all screwed cuz we never had the tools

This is a nyc inner city kid thing, I know what extactly what you mean. Cause back in 5th grade and junior high school years. If I had a dollar or two I’m buying exactly what you mention and shared the snacks with my homies or classmates. Now in 2018 u can’t buy a that stuff cause ain’t nothing like it no more nyc. Blame inflation.

This is a nyc inner city kid thing, I know what extactly what you mean. Cause back in 5th grade and junior high school years. If I had a dollar or two I’m buying exactly what you mention and shared the snacks with my homies or classmates. Now in 2018 u can’t buy a that stuff cause ain’t nothing like it no more nyc. Blame inflation.

yo i had a feast with 2 dollars...juice, chips and candy and once i got older a dollar for a slice and a 75 cents for a can of soda

yo i had a feast with 2 dollars...juice, chips and candy and once i got older a dollar for a slice and a 75 cents for a can of soda

once i got high school i moved up to to $5 Chinese food, Mcdonalds and other stuff. My homie in high school family owned a corner store in jackson heights queens so he always had me and few of his close friends for the snacks hook up. We brought postobon and other foods to his crib after school or track practice. cause he always came through with free snacks that his store couldn't sell. I'm still his friend to this day.

142573-600x600-A.jpg

this drink is still GOAT.

IMG_0531.JPG
These are the GOAT beverage.

Them Italian sodas are all fire

once i got high school i moved up to to $5 Chinese food, Mcdonalds and other stuff. My homie in high school family owned a corner store in jackson heights queens so he always had me and few of his close friends for the snacks hook up. We brought postobon and other foods to his crib after school or track practice. cause he always came through with free snacks that his store couldn't sell. I'm still his friend to this day.

142573-600x600-A.jpg

I don't even know what this is and I want to pour it down the sink

Them Italian sodas are all fire

I don't even know what this is and I want to pour it down the sink

don't judge a book by its cover. its Colombian soda. its taste like a flavored version of berry sprite. diversify you soda portfolio, cause your missing out on something good.

142573-600x600-A.jpg

disGusting

I had the apple flavor once...literally NO TASTE. Just taste like sugar water.

disGusting

I had the apple flavor once...literally NO TASTE. Just taste like sugar water.

you might be getting a bad / non-original from a vendor/distributor that produces the drink. Cause i've tasted them in many stores back in nyc, you gotta go with smaller mom and pop shops that sell it in can, and not always the 2 litter bottle.

Its still good drink to me, different strokes for different folks.

Looks like it's healthier to smoke Newports than drink whatever that is :lol:

you really gonna compare a beverage to cigarettes. they both unhealthy but be real here would u like to smell like nicotine or die from thirst?

btw

Eagles>Patriots

i don't even watch football.

Back
Top Bottom