Do people still cook?

Months ago almost every other thread on NT was talking about Lil B aka Basegod, now it doesn't seem like I hear about dude too much. I'm not for sure if he was the one that originated the dance but I remember seeing him cook, people still doing this never really see anyone in the clubs/lounges breaking this out really?

I still cook feasts 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ladies that add on
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

naw all the basegoders are trollers. left and went to be jets/curresny.. then they went to odd future....... now i dont know what they are? ymcmb? oh yeaa i think they apart of drakes little...... xoxovo how ever it is. 'your girl at my next show'? LOL owell.

I slipped and almost destroyed myself in the shower a week or so ago cooking mega hard listening to BasedGod...

I see so many guys in the nfl cooking as part of their touchdown dance or even whem they get a sack or other big play

undrafted NfL'rs just getting into the end zone have been breaking out their cooking instruments in the recent

weeks.

I wish i could cook.

Anyone in San Antonio, Tx and dont have a place to go for thanksgiving... hit me up.

like i'm the prettiest @#$%& in the world 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

lil-b-based-god-o.gif

Definitely thought this was about the actual cooking of food
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

...as for Lil B iono, def seems like the hype has slowed down a lot thank god

Back
Top Bottom