do ppl really believe the world will end in december?

thadocta

Banned
i think its just gunna be something like the millenium and the may 21 thing but some ppl are serious about it and think the new world order will begin

Your avy.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wasn't it already proven to be wrong since it was based on the mayan calender which didn't account for leap years?

I used to when I was in middle school. I was like at least I'll have sex before the world ends

World ain't ending though. A lot of other things might

Wasn't it already proven to be wrong since it was based on the mayan calender which didn't account for leap years?

yea thats true but there are still ppl that think there will be an economic collapse and everything in the world will change

My homeboy said he wonders what was gonna happen on 12/21/12 the other day. :lol:

I was shocked people still believe in that mess, that **** was so far out of my mind.

clearly not anymore since you never hear about it anymore.

its been a long long long time since ive heard or read anything about it

Imma see if I can get me a house on the low...

I know someone will be trying to give up their house thinking they won't need it anymore.

yea thats true but there are still ppl that think there will be an economic collapse and everything in the world will change

Those are two different things homeboy. I haven't heard anyone saying there will be an economic collapse on that specific day.

Last edited:
Nah it wont end, but it's kinda interesting that December 21st lands on a friday. Fridays at 4 pm the stock market closes for the weekend, and it will remain closed if they have some huge ndews to break around 4:01 pm that day.

Nah it wont end, but it's kinda interesting that December 21st lands on a friday. Fridays at 4 pm the stock market closes for the weekend, and it will remain closed if they have some huge ndews to break around 4:01 pm that day.

Relevant to this, we will see what's after the fiscal cliff.

So much change is slated for Jan 1 2013

Even if people do not turn purple or something our way of living has changed drastically in the past ten years. Maybe this is what they were talking about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom