Do Strippers Get Retirement Plans???..............

ex1stanc3

Banned
dead arsee serious

they the most (physically) hardest working$@$#%+%@ on earth

and u cant deny it

smh.gif
@your avy
smh.gif
@ this thread

laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

hell naw. They're independent contractors so unless they do something on their own, when they hit 35, its good luck.

man i need to reap some residuals though. I explained out to this stripper I used to mess with about putting her money in diff places. She "said" shewas making around 180k at the time. She was hot though, so I can see it. Wonder if she ever took my advice. There's atleast a 5% untapped commission outthere. Doubt though, she was psycho.

Some do have a pretty good retirement plan...a Captain Save-A-Ho meets her, gets a lap dance, falls in love, they getmarried, he supports her while she lives happily ever after.

You never had a smart lapdance?

Shorty's grinding in your lap while explaining that you need to diversify your portfolio....

Originally Posted by Ex1stanc3

indifferent.gif
I'm not saying it's not hard, but that statement ispretty stupid.

and u cant deny it

roll.gif
I didn't even see that comment at first. yeah taking off yourclothes and grinding on people and poles is the most physically demanding job on earth
indifferent.gif

i hope you weren't serious.....but it looks like you were.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

You never had a smart lapdance?

Shorty's grinding in your lap while explaining that you need to diversify your portfolio....

laugh.gif
Where have I heard that before???

EDIT: Oh right, Christ Rock!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Chris Rock

Daughter: Daddy can we talk?
Father: Hey!!....I'm watchin the game
Daughter: I'll show you!! I'm goin to dance naked for Motley Crew records!! I'm going to change my name to Cinnabunz........and I'm gonnawear CLEAR HEELS!!

I talked to an ex-stripper and she made BANK!! So I believe 180k but it might be a lil far fetched

honestly tho, strippers work hard for what they do...I land them right under female pro athletes...there arentmany other females in "hard" physically challenging jobs. Now I've been to some clubs where I have seen these gurls holding onto poles like aflag, 90 degree angles, parrallel to the ground..you get the picture... I mean half the dudes on here probably couldnt even do a 360 jump yet alone spin arounda pole while doing a 36o upside down with your left butt cheek bouncing to Lil John....

One of my best friends used to strip...she deserves a pension and a hard..... but thats another story

Back
Top Bottom