Do The Right Thing/BMP in MPLS

how many spots are getting these on the big release days...I'm trying to get both but I NEED the BMP's...
Share the info you got.

DTRT = LS so all the LS spots
BMP = Limited GR so anywhere that had the flips right?

Guys ever think about this? If all those fire red 3's weren't sitting in the bedrooms of the resellers then we could have gotten 30 off for f&f or even 50 off the following week? Damn resellers......

^ co-sign

does anyone know if Finishline is doing a pre-order on the OLNL?

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

Quote:
Guys ever think about this? If all those fire red 3's weren't sitting in the bedrooms of the resellers then we could have gotten 30 off for f&f or even 50 off the following week? Damn resellers......

I don't even care about getting a discount on the Fire Reds, all I wanted was a pair to wear at retail.

@#%$ resellers man. Some @#%$ @#%$ dudes in MN. There ain't no Minnesota Nice when it comes to the shoe game in MN.

On the RD for the DMPs, a guy I hardly knew at the time who wears a 12 was only able to get a 10. So I traded him my 10.5 so when we wore them it wouldn't be as bad. Now days you got some loser @#%$ middle aged men standing in line trying to buy up all the GRs so he can make $5-15 per pair.

Reselling, or taking advantage of people for $5-15 is pathetic. And I'm being generous with my estimate too cause I've seen some auctions go for less than retail with shipping.

And just to get this out of the way before some smart @#%$ comes in here...

No I'm not mad. I was chillin' in Mexico and California while you were up at 6am at the mall to make pocket change.
FS: iPod video black 30GB like new
AIM: Avdan285 Email: nguyendn@tmail.com

^^^

I feel you KG21... and that's a major reason why I stopped going to the MOA release day mornings. You'd get your regular peoples and then all of a sudden like 4 old dudes mobbing in line talking about how they want to buy multiple pair of shoes for only one reason...reselling... erg...

There are still plenty of different spots around town that get shoes... it's just a matter of going out to look for them.

the III's are an easy pass... let the resellers gobble them up, but the BMP is going to be a cop...

LT...
Team Fire Mchale...

Joe Smith, Ndudi Ebi, Troy Hudson, Trenton Hassell, Marko Jaric, and the newest member to the bunch Mike James

MOA & FA=Whack...got my 11.5, stood in the cold for 2 hours and then watched the foot action manager make a fool of himself

"It'sssssss ppppppppaaaaaaatttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!"
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

blah.
pickup on rd
DTRT III(10):190shipped
OLNL:320shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Lenny, check your inbox.

Does Pat have a solid set time on what time he opens or what? For a while it was 8am and then when the CG IIIs dropped he decided to open at 7:30am.

HOLY CRAP!!! I THINK I JUST CRAPPED MY PANTS!!!!

I wonder how popular I am in the world of niketalk.....
In real life no one loves me.... :frown:

Wow!
time to sleep in on friday for me, seems like JB wants to flood the market with these OLNL as an "anti-DMP"....instead of limited, they want everyone to get em, so that they make the most money as possible. Glad I dont have to wake up early.
TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
DTRT III(10):185shipped
OLNL:310shipped

^yeah I'm wondering the same thing

I'm guessing Finishline pre-ordered all of theirs away, right? Is champs getting these, i always forget about going there for releases.

This is one of those releases i dont really care if i get or not. It's either I get them, or i have an extra 200$, so either way I'm not trippin

Quote:
Shoe Collecting Is Dead!!!

For reals, all you got now-a-days is 75% wannabe resellers peddling 3-5 pairs for $15-30 over retail and 25% collectors. Its unfortunate that they take advantage of others in such a crude way. If you ask me that's grimey as hell.

Just a quick report...

I went to the mall of america this morning and footaction got about 36 pair. When I got there the smallest size they had left was a size 9.5, and had a few 12's left as well so I copped the 9.5 and left. Champs got around 26 pair and they were down to size 8,12 left and then I ran over to Footlocker where there was basically no one. I copped my size 9 and then left. Footlocker got 24 pair and still had a full size run at 745am.
Finishline did pre-sale orders and they're opening at 9am.

Hope everyone got their OLNL package...

LT...
Team Fire Mchale...

Joe Smith, Ndudi Ebi, Troy Hudson, Trenton Hassell, Marko Jaric, and the newest member to the bunch Mike James

I was at the East door when we got word that west door was gonna open at 7 so everyone hustled over there. Then It was kinda a mad dash when they finally opened the door, but it seemed like everyone went to Foot Action. I headed up to Champs and got my size 12 easily, probably 10 people in line. I'm getting real sick of those reseller kids that show up with mom or dad every release and buy 5-8 pair.

that rush to champs was crazy, i got my 11.5 there then walked to footlocker and got an 11 for a friend...there werent as many people as i expected there to be, there were a lot more shoes tho.

these released today? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

o. @#%$
TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL(10.5):300shipped

Well I got mine!!!! Wu-TANG jordan 1's Ahhhaahhh! Threw black laces in EM.. SO SEXY
The 1st thing man must obtain is 12 Jewels-----"Knowledge,Wisdom,Understand,Healthy,Acheive,Freedom,Justice,Equalitly,Food,CLOTHING,Shelter,After this LOVE,PEACE and HAPPINESS"........Total satisfaction is to acheive 1 goal in the scheme of things He Who works like a slave, EATS like A KING...-----(RZA)Gravediggaz

Back
Top Bottom