Do these Jordan XI Space Jam's look legit?

Just wondering if you think these Jordan 11 Space Jam's are legit or not? The guy selling them said that he had vacuum sealed them since 2009 (which made me a little weary because I heard that vacuum sealing shoes can be bad for them). Even though (correct me if I'm wrong) vacuum sealing would in theory preserve the soles from yellowing so quickly...

Thanks for your help!

well judging from those pics, they dont have that extra icy blue sole da current grey market pairs have, with that said

i can't guarantee that those aren't da older grey market pairs before they used da tinted soles, so in short, they look legit

but i wouldn't be able to tell you if they're from 2009's run or made more recently via da grey market.

Yeah, thanks for your input. I bought them already and will know whether they are real or not for sure, once they arrive and I can see them for myself.

Thanks for letting me know about some of the fakes having the blue icy soles...

Last edited:
They look legit, however the back, the cut on the patent leather looks pretty high up.

These finally arrived and as far as I can tell they are legit. The only thing is that the patent leather in the back of the shoe is high up and the stitching on one of the shoes (patent leather) is crooked. But, it's all good I'm still happy with them!

Back
Top Bottom