Do Timberlands run big? small? or true to size?

It's been a while since I bought a pair of Timbs......but I found a few places having big sales on Timberland boots and I'm thinking about scooping apair for the winter. I feel like when I bought them years ago i needed to buy a size down, I'm not positive though. If anyone has any experience please letme know. Thanks

in my experience, timbs run HUGE. i'm usually an 11.5 in nike running (sometimes an 11in jordans), and all of my timbs are 10.5. (btw, i'm talkingabout the 6" classics/construction boots, not the euro hikers or trail shoes).

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

here comes all the questions about timbs....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...at least you know what's about to happen.

If you're talking about the 6" classics then they run big. Go half a size down on what you normally wear for sneakers.

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh, Ye rocked timb's now everyone's gonna rock timb's, in the summer at that
grin.gif

follow the leader I see, smh.

um as far as i know, Timbs never went out of style.

maybe to yall niketalkers . but out in the real world they still popular.

and they run big.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

This was always going to happen as soon as Kanye was snapped wearing them. I wouldnt be suprised if Timberland have slipped kanye a few dollars to wear them.Nothing better than getting Kanye to wear your product at the moment.

Originally Posted by GriZZla1024

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

This was always going to happen as soon as Kanye was snapped wearing them. I wouldnt be suprised if Timberland have slipped kanye a few dollars to wear them. Nothing better than getting Kanye to wear your product at the moment.
bump that...i'll never buy another pair of timbs again...they're just not my style...I'm not a fan of boots...

But yeah I have a feeling a bunch of dudes are gonna be rocking timbs again..

If you are getting the classic 6in boot, go a full size down. If you are getting any of their other shoes, go with your normal size. I am not a fan of the 6in,i tried a few pair on and they just don't fit my stile. I tend to go with the Euro line of boots and more specifically the Euro Dub.

they definitely run HUGE! I wear a 12 n J's/ dunks, 11.5 n forces/ blazers....... 10.5 n Timbos

Back
Top Bottom