DO U HAVE TO PAY SALES TAX ON SHOES IN FL? HOW MUCH IN ORL?

I'm going to be in Orlando for spring break on 3/24 and I need to get my hands on a pair of Fire Red IIIs.

EDIT: How much is the sales tax on shoes in Orlando?
FS: AJ XIII blk/rd NDS 11 $135 shipped
FS: iPod video black 30GB like new
AIM: Avdan285 Email: nguyendn@tmail.com

Most spots in the area (Finishline, Champs, Foot Locker) should be getting them. Your best bet would be to go to the Florida Mall as there is a few stores there that should be getting them in decent amounts.
"See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that...yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch."

Thank you for the information, is the Florida Mall near or in Orlando? The IIIs are a GR right so I shouldn't have too much of a problem?

The Florida Mall is in southern orlando. Never been there for a Jordan release because I've got other sources, but I would suggest going early. Where are you staying at?
"See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that...yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch."

I will be in Orlando on vacation when these drop. any spots that might have them?

thanks in advance!
TEAM TJ!

Yes plenty of spots will have them. Since they are GR they should be easy to cop but you have to take in that people will buy multiple pairs also. Its good to go like 30 minutes ahead just in case. Where in Orlando will you be staying?

I'm staying at a timeshare, I'm sure Orlando is littered with timeshares so that probably doesn't help.

Depends. You have to pay tax. In Altamonte its 7 percent. In most of Orange County its either 6 or 6.5 precent.

Back
Top Bottom