Do White People Ever Talk About Being White?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"How come we never make threads about what black people say?"
roll.gif

I just realized there is an instance.

There's that moment when you're in like middle school. Talking to your White friend.

".....Yea, bro, I guess you're right! We can say like ANYTHING to our parents."

BTW I just repped crazy ebw crazy ebw . I felt kind of guilty about the possibility of your feeling marginalized here.

*Extends fist for pound*

We cool, G?

Last edited:
No, not in the way you phrase it but they talk about their social/economical status in that way.

As mentioned I have been in convos with white ppl where they stuff like being white is great and how oblivious they are to their white privilege.

I've met plenty that are proud of there euro history, it's just that $$ and the individual mind blinds many about their history.. Currently happening with other ethnic groups.

Some family gonna be talking about their mixed grand children here in a little bit...

at my school i used to hang with all the kids and alot of my black friends and this kid called my a N***** and a ghetto fool. Yeah he learned that day lol

lol is this forum really that predominantly black? :lol:

If white people said half this stuff, thread would be locked swiftly.

I have seen it stated here multiple times (directly and implicitly) that every single white person is an unhygienic racist who has a wife dreaming of a man of another skin color...but other than that, has zero problems in the world because they are white. It seems odd that these are all okay to say :lol:

how can anyone who isnt white even answer this question?

its just a buncha assumptions being thrown around in here.

lol is this forum really that predominantly black? :lol:

If white people said half this stuff, thread would be locked swiftly.

I have seen it stated here multiple times (directly and implicitly) that every single white person is an unhygienic racist who has a wife dreaming of a man of another skin color...but other than that, has zero problems in the world because they are white. It seems odd that these are all okay to say :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom