Do XI mids make noise like I.E. lows?

I wanna get some XI mids to wear, but I wanna if they make that fart sound like the low tops. I know why the lows do it, I wanna know if the mids have the same annoying @#%$ problem
Push It To The Limit!!

my cool grey XI mids dont make any noise...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

^^ Baby Powder.. :D
happy.gif
works very well
A |I| R
M |A| N
A |N| F

^^^ naw i remember my manz <<<(a friend for those thinkin' in other terms) XI IE's squeaked, and those came out years ago, so it's not just tha recent ones. and dude balls in his DMP XI's?!?!? crazy dude. but my BRED XI IE's don't squeak cuz they've been livin' in the box since release date. :D
happy.gif

Park in a driveway, and drive in a parkway?!?!? WHA?!?!? I think I'll just take "Flight"!!!

Ive worn all the XI mids and cant remember any of them squeeking
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

No, they don't
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

I've had mine for years and there is no squeaking yet so you should be ok.

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

I do ball in all my shoes inside the gym cause im bout 60 pair deep and i like 2 spend my hard earned money wisely.I also wear every shoe i buy multiple times I always have and always will im not gonna be a man that regrets buying something a few years down the road just cause someone else thinks its crazy to wear them its my money and i do what i want with it and my shoes ive seen the pics of peoples shoes falling apart cause they have keep them ds for 3 or more years then they break them out and get burnt thats not how i do it and it will never b that way.
laugh.gif

Wear Your Shoes Nt There is nothing crazy about that if u spend a hundred plus dollars on them get some of that money out of them. Just Speakin as a hard workin man that appreciates what he has and is thankful for it.

^Me too but i prefer to wear mine casually and when they reach that stage where wearing them out somewhere would have me keeping my feet under the table, then i ball in them but i would NOT ball in a shoe i had to pay $300 to get ahold of. Especially not an 11 with the quality they make them with these days.
I put 70(3)14 on my back...

yeah its true i have a pair of Crispy Perfect condition Xs Powder Blues n i havent worn them n some 1996 scottie pippen n couple of kicks that are DS but the Reason that i dont wear them is that i live in PA n nobody knows about OG jordans where i live they just buy them cause they come out but i wear all the Retro that comes out recently some of them but what i usually do is wear white uptowns all the time n wear jordans when i go out to chill in places like the movies or to go out to eat or when i go to Nyc or whenever i feel like lookin fresh but i always uds my sneakers i only wear them once n back in the box n rock dunks n uptowns to chill around most of the people here where fakes thats all they sell here is fakes whats the reason u putting on 250 dollars sneaker when people dont even know about them i only rock rare Js in New York or Special days u know ...Break Some Neckz you Feel me

Quote:
most of the people here where fakes thats all they sell here is fakes
Ed
--------------------------------​
Coming Straight Out of the 718 District...Brooklyn
...You Mad?

Got the white on whites and the bl/reds and have never heard a squeak out of them. XI ie's don't do it for me at all. I say pass on them.

None of my mid XI's squeak, but the lowtops do make a noise. Baby powder worked, and i have not had a problem since.
What would you think if your teacher wore Jordans to school?

yes just use the baby powder in them and u should be good but i never heard of that happening
AIM: GrandeIsGod

Quote:
My Dmp 11's Do But Only When I Play Ball In The Gym.
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
Buminator
"We took care of business, handled it in a manly fashion and a professional fashion..."

For the 3000th time we'll go over it again for the people that OBVIOUSLY keep missing it... To stop the squeeking in your shoes follow these steps...

1. Take the insoles out of the shoe
2. Take some baby powder and lightly sprinkle it on the bottom of the insole as well as a small amount inside the shoe.
3. Stick the insole back into the shoe.
4. Put your shoes on... BAMMO!!! The squeek is gone!!! It's like magic!!!

You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Back
Top Bottom