Do yall let your significant other go to the club by themselves

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

Yep. Just a quick text to say have fun.

If she's the type to cheat/mess around... she'll find a way to be unfaithful even if you put chains on her.

This; plus gives you a pass whenever you want to go with your boys
devil.gif
(no ayo)

My girl goes once in a while with her friends.

I go if theres an industry event. It's mad pretentious and I hate the environment of the average club.

What about those college dances? You know those hosted by a student group. My girl goes to those dances all the time, while I go to house parties instead.
Are you guys fine with letting your girl dance with other dudes?

I find it hilarious when Nt'ers say "Should I allow my gf to ____?" Should you ALLOW? Who are you?
laugh.gif
I'm not the type to go to clubs, but if I always went to a club on the weekend with my boys and once we started dating my girl said "I won't allow you to go clubbing with your friends" I would cut her off immediately. So why wouldn't I expect my girl to do the same if I tried enforcing rules on her? You guys need to chill with your double standards. Half of y'all are lucky a girl would even allow you anywhere near her so take it easy with the Bobby Brown steez, before you're back on NT in a week making a thread titled "NT I need your help. How do I get my girl back
frown.gif
?"

Originally Posted by derventa

What about those college dances? You know those hosted by a student group. My girl goes to those dances all the time, while I go to house parties instead.
Are you guys fine with letting your girl dance with other dudes?

nobody in a adult club does this nonsense.

I don't care at all if my S.O goes out without me. I don't like any of that clingy stuff, and I don't go out to clubs. If they want to go to greenhouse or some @&7* I could not care less because I wouldn't be caught dead there
laugh.gif

I don't mind. If he wants to go grind on other dudes, its ok with me. Im not the jealous type. I think open relationships work best

Why not?  I do my own thing that night and when I am done I will roll by to her place.  She will be drunk from the club so I can be extra perverted.
pimp.gif

if you're girl is gonna cheat it's not the club you need to worry about, it's her friends. they'll be putting your chick on with friends of dudes they're smashing non-stop
have no problems letting my girl club with her friends. i love the alone time w/o having to tell her i want some alone time

I don't think I would even listen if a SO told me I wasn't ALLOWED to go to a club.
laugh.gif
one of my ex's went out evert Saturday with hi best friend who I knew cheated on his wife and I still didn't trip. If he was gonna do it hes was gonna do it. nothing I can do to stop that.

Girls who dance with other dudes. I do think it's outta pocket. Especiall if youre right there.

clubs in general are mad lame. Like my girl goes when it's her friends birthday and that's really it, he friends more so go to bars and she's not a drinker. To me, clubbing in NYC is lame, I feel like once youve done one you've done em all.

Like I can't even remember the last time I paid to go to a club.

NYC clubbing is so overrated. smh. I love having a chick going out then having her come home to me. Instant smash and possible late dinner made for me.

When someone says they don't allow their girl to go the club, they know full well that they can't stop person from going. It just means that you're doing something against their wishes and may have to deal with repurcussions.

IMO, I'm not going to allow my woman to cheat on me with another man. But yes, in theory, I couldn't stop her. She just wouldn't be my girl anymore.

I guess the correct term would be "accept" instead of "allow".

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

Yep. Just a quick text to say have fun.

If she's the type to cheat/mess around... she'll find a way to be unfaithful even if you put chains on her.

Eggsaladly bros.. you just need to find a girl who ain't into all that 

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

She usually tells me when she cheats on me.
i guess that divorce is going pretty well
I'm gonna lose it when she comes home day and tells me she had a three sum with two dudes, 
I might just divorce her if she comes home and tells me she's tired from a gang bang.

Back
Top Bottom