Do yall let your significant other go to the club by themselves

Serious question .......if you in a relationship do you let your girlfriend or boyfriend go to the club with their friends.........we all know what goes down in the clubs...............and if you do.....do you call or text, etc..... yall don't worry about your partner grinding up on someone or making out with someone, getting a phone number....etc.

Ex..  My friend use to let his girl go to the club with her girlfriends.....9 months later she meets someone at the club and breaks off with him........but if he never allowed her to go out, then he probably still be with his girl

yeah. i don't bother her while she's there, a quick 'have fun' before she leaves and that's it. i'm not insecure so i can do these things
laugh.gif

Yep. Just a quick text to say have fun.

If she's the type to cheat/mess around... she'll find a way to be unfaithful even if you put chains on her.

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

If she's the type to cheat/mess around... she'll find a way to be unfaithful even if you put chains on her.

this

Agreed. Been there done that.
tired.gif

They will resent you if you cuff them. If they wanna fly, you have to let them free. Can't be afraid they're not gonna come back or find soemone else. It's like fishing, you can't hold too tight or too loose. The perfect balance is key.

this. she can go out whenever she wants. if she cheats means she wasnt worth being with  

I'm secure with my relationship so when she does want to go out it's no problem.

Originally Posted by ipitomi

Serious question .......if you in a relationship do you let your girlfriend or boyfriend go to the club with their friends.........we all know what goes down in the clubs...............and if you do.....do you call or text, etc..... yall don't worry about your partner grinding up on someone or making out with someone, getting a phone number....etc.

Ex..  My friend use to let his girl go to the club with her girlfriends.....9 months later she meets someone at the club and breaks off with him........but if he never allowed her to go out, then he probably still be with his girl
That means from the start she wasn't any good. It was bound to happen whether she met another guy at the club or the grocery store. 

She can go. I dont really care. I have faith in myself and her.

Me? I go by myself and its a problem
laugh.gif

Hm.... Well put...

She would have cheated anyways...I don't restrain my wife, if se wants to go out she can...I don't live in the early 1900's

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

cuff or not, they're gonna find a way to cheat.

each day goes by.....i swear im going to join the swinger lifestyle when im older
laugh.gif

hell no . im controlling and possesive and i dont see a problem with it . thats my wife and shes going to do what i allow her to do . 

In fact, I think she'll do so in even more ways if you try to hold her back (given she's that type). Spiteful, some women are. To answer the question: Yes, but not literally when she's by herself, she usually goes with all her girls...rarely if ever anymore.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

In fact, I think she'll do so in even more ways if you try to hold her back (given she's that type). Spiteful, some women are. To answer the question: Yes, but not literally when she's by herself, she usually goes with all her girls...rarely if ever anymore.

TheseShe comes home early anyways for the D. And always makes some sort of half drunk snack/ meal.

Back
Top Bottom