Do yall still smash yall baby mamas?

You really shouldn't put no timetable on stuff like that . When a kid comes you'll find a way trust. With that said I'm in no rush but if it happens ill be ready I just pray I'm have a decent chick

I'm not starting a family until 39+. I am 24 years young at the moment.

That's way too old.there was a study that people who had kids at an old age, had children with birth defects, like down syndrome.

Rather be older, wiser and financially stable.

You really shouldn't put no timetable on stuff like that . When a kid comes you'll find a way trust. With that said I'm in no rush but if it happens ill be ready I just pray I'm have a decent chick

I hear ya, but ima wait till' 39+

that's old women famb.

:lol:

:lol:

Hell no, she had some of the best yambs I've ever had in my life, but I refuse to sleep with her again. Think about them all the time but I can't catch that fade.

Originally Posted by JsForDays  

Been separated from my bm for a while, we both have started relationships with other people and are living with them. She slipped up and let me knock her off a lil bit back, so now im blackmailing her. I make her suck me everytime she gets free time and away from her boyfriend, told her its that or im gonna tell on ya,lmao. Hey if she wasnt so good at it I wouldnt be doing that but shes a blow pro...
SMH.  Dudes out here dirty macking just to get some action. 

OP im gonna give you my opinion as a babymomma if you are still smashing you should really stop because in the back of her mind she has you wrapped around her finger which essentially she does and even though it might be just sex if you ever do something to make her mad she can blow up your spot with your current girl and even tho she stayed with you in the past there is only so much a girl can take. Also its not healthy there is obviously a reason why she isnt your current gf so as tempting as it might be to smash her cause its so good just think of the reasons of why you dont want to be with her or it didnt work out..with that being said you prob will continue to smash anyways lol i know my BD has a girl and still tries even tho he gets denied every single time 
roll.gif

[QUOTE name="JsForDays" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/561848/do-yall-still-smash-yall-baby-mamas/120#post_18468632[/URL]"]
Been separated from my bm for a while, we both have started relationships with other people and are living with them. She slipped up and let me knock her off a lil bit back, so now im blackmailing her. I make her suck me everytime she gets free time and away from her boyfriend, told her its that or im gonna tell on ya,lmao. Hey if she wasnt so good at it I wouldnt be doing that but shes a blow pro...

[/quote]

Smh

Originally Posted by JsForDays  

nah

cant be real, she must like suckin you off and shes playin you by lettin you think you have control

why wouldnt she just fire back and threaten to air you out since you're living with a new girl?

OP im gonna give you my opinion as a babymomma if you are still smashing you should really stop because in the back of her mind she has you wrapped around her finger which essentially she does and even though it might be just sex if you ever do something to make her mad she can blow up your spot with your current girl and even tho she stayed with you in the past there is only so much a girl can take. Also its not healthy there is obviously a reason why she isnt your current gf so as tempting as it might be to smash her cause its so good just think of the reasons of why you dont want to be with her or it didnt work out..with that being said you prob will continue to smash anyways lol i know my BD has a girl and still tries even tho he gets denied every single time 
roll.gif
that you in your av?

if so, can i put in an application for BD #2?

plz respond

[QUOTE name="JsForDays" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/561848/do-yall-still-smash-yall-baby-mamas/120#post_18468632[/URL]"]

nah

cant be real, she must like suckin you off and shes playin you by lettin you think you have control

why wouldnt she just fire back and threaten to air you out since you're living with a new girl?
[/quote]

I've met some dummies man, you never know.

nah

This.

She still wants him.

Pretty sure she has info to black male him too.

nah

This.

She still wants him.

Pretty sure she has info to black male him too.

the outcome of girl telling the next girl her man is cheating on her is wayyyyy different than a dude telling a dude about his chick

Shorty always got her **** in her avy lol
what an attention shmore

why hasnt she received the Khrysti Hill treatment????

She's just posting man, ya'll need to chill. Ya'll get off on doing this **** to female posters?

and
mean.gif
@ the thought of the most dumb chicks I know all having children, the smarter ones without.
i was just kidding, no ones even saying anything playa

but was srs about the BD #2 app shortyy if youre reading

I got a great girl at the moment, she everything i ever wanted in a woman...but damn i cant stop smashing out my bm...Them "yambs" >>>

Thats about all she is good for though, outside of that box she is a terrible human being. All we do is **** and fight. I feel like imma be hitting her forever man smh
I know you ain't talkin'! Get outta here.

Last edited:
No I don't - Even when I could I never did.

There's a couple of reason

1. That's why she is called my child's mother and not my companion, girlfriend or wife.

2. She was someone I did not want to deal with again, the child is not at fault but in retrospect I would of have done it differently.

3. I have someone else in my life that is everything you describe and more. Why would I want to ruin that for a nut? 

Nail on the hammer!

Back
Top Bottom