Do yall still smash yall baby mamas?

I got a great girl at the moment, she everything i ever wanted in a woman...but damn i cant stop smashing out my bm...Them "yambs" >>>

Thats about all she is good for though, outside of that box she is a terrible human being. All we do is **** and fight. I feel like imma be hitting her forever man smh

why would you sacrifice a "perfect" relationship by smashing someone that was an example of what u didn't want in ur life
mean.gif

Reactions: ct3
Op gon learn when baby mama hits him w/ da "im

Preggers again" and takes u to da cleaners w/ child

Support.

Naw. I can't imagine having a kid, let alone a baby mama driving me insane.

I still smash my exes from time to time tho. Main reason why I'm good on the relationships right now. Easy poon, no effort. What I need nagging for?

Only one person actually answering the question :smh: me and my child's mother are still together and have been for 6 years and if we ever split I will continue to bust it whenever I feel like it and she understands that.

Only one person actually answering the question
mean.gif
me and my child's mother are still together and have been for 6 years and if we ever split I will continue to bust it whenever I feel like it and she understands that.
i rather fap then deal with my ex. because once the sexual part is over, you got to deal with the b.s.

Me and my bm broke up in 07 I ain't dipped in it since
Never even want too
I'm telling u Man U should stop
Trust me
She knows u still like her box
And she knows she still got u
I mean if u got a girl but still going to ur bm u must still be sprung
Ur bm knows this and bet u she telling all her patnas how much of a sucka u are
And u are. She still got u whether u wanna admit it or not
Let that **** go
No good will EVER come of this my dude
TRUST ME