Do yall think 2chainz will last past this summer

This _ is everywhere rightnow, I bump Codeine Cowboy and T.R.U as much as anybody but we all know how quick things can change in rap. Will there be a
" What happened to 2chainz " thread next year?

Of corpse.. his rise to acclaim is sorta similar to Gucci Mane's when he dropped WOTW, then Wasted blew up, Mariah Carey feature, That song with Mario, he was everywhere...

He seems to be popular not only with the streets but also the hipsters...
No Lie is a banger
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He gon do numbers.

How you say the majority of rappers are garbage and in the same sentence say you only rock with asap
laugh.gif

Tity is just hot right now. The game is temperamental and fans are fickle, it can only last for so long.

Because he's the only one that can hold my attention. Pause... His sound is different compared to some of these other dudes..

Nopeee, by this time next year he won't be nearly as relevant.

Real will always win…real will always prevail. These talentless new cats will be gone before you know it. (Yes, I know 2 chainz got about 15 years in the game, but he is in fact a "new" artist)

The 2Chainz, Chief Keefs, And French Montana's of the world will subside soon enough.

Look at Lil B, you don't even hear his name like that anymore. That's the fate that lies ahead for these talentless artist.

At least in my opinion.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Nopeee, by this time next year he won't be nearly as relevant.

Real will always win…real will always prevail. These talentless new cats will be gone before you know it. (Yes, I know 2 chainz got about 15 years in the game, but he is in fact a "new" artist)

The 2Chainz, Chief Keefs, And French Montana's of the world will subside soon enough.

Look at Lil B, you don't even hear his name like that anymore. That's the fate that lies ahead for these talentless artist.

At least in my opinion.

comparing them to lil b is uncalled for lmfao... they actually WRITE songs... lil b just be freestyling random $!%%... 2 chainz isnt talentless... he used to go IN... people obviously dont care about that $!%% so he dumbed it down and he's everywhere... i dont blame him... i agree wit u on chief keef and french tho... french been around for a minute too but i always thought he was a wacker version of 50 cent

Ehh...I think he'll be around next summer.  I don't know about long-term though, obviously because he's already mid 30's.
Y'all disrespecting the man by putting him in the same category as Keef and French though, dude actually CAN rap, he's just dumbed down his style slightly to appeal to the masses.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Ehh...I think he'll be around next summer.  I don't know about long-term though, obviously because he's already mid 30's.
Y'all disrespecting the man by putting him in the same category as Keef and French though, dude actually CAN rap, he's just dumbed down his style slightly to appeal to the masses.

While that may disrespectful, it is what it is.
Listen to the raps that 2chainz is spitting that has him about to put an album out soon. Listen to them raps on the "No Lie" record. You cannot tell me that that doesn't rival what Lil B and Chief Keef spits. 

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

While that may disrespectful, it is what it is.
Listen to the raps that 2chainz is spitting that has him about to put an album out soon. Listen to them raps on the "No Lie" record. You cannot tell me that that doesn't rival what Lil B and Chief Keef spits. 
Son, you're trippin.
I'm not saying he's lyrical by any means, but his verses are leaps and bounds above Keef and Lil B' 

As non-lyrical as 2Chainz is, it's straight slander to put his name in the same sentence as these Lil' B and Chief Keef goons
laugh.gif

2Chainz has the same appeal as Gucci, Waka, and French Montana (and to a much lesser extent Ross and Jeezy) --- he has a
fantastic ear for beats, is catchy, and here & there can actually make something meaningful that makes you question why he
doesn't do that more often.

Both Playaz Circle albums & TruRealigion are the only complete stuff I've listened to, and all 3 ranged from good, to surprisingly
good. Is he gonna last past this summer though? Well, he has been rapping since 97 and has at least been somewhat on rap's
radar since 2001, so there's some staying power there.

Back
Top Bottom