Do you add everyone who sends you a friend request on facebook?

just ppl i know. i alwyas get requests and accept, at weeks end my status usually says"if i dont know u and i accepted i was prob drunk, cleanups are every sunday night i clean my friend list, so if idk you goobye and sry" i try to keep my list under 250. no point on adding ppl u dont know.but i cant front, its hilarious when dudes try to hit on girls on facebook.thats always a good laugh.

I normally accept people that I've either are friends, talk to, or been acquainted. Maybe a few that I barely know.

to the OP, what possible reasons could you think of that 22 random people would wanna friend you on facebook?

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

to the OP, what possible reasons could you think of that 22 random people would wanna friend you on facebook?

many of them want to have over 2000 friends, others have me confused with someone else of the same name, and others are just random people, musicians, party promoters, etc

I accept anyone.

I don't usually put up stupid stuff as my status anyways. At most, I'll post a "I love life" at 2AM while drunk or lyrics from a fitting song, e.g. "On a pursuit of happiness."

People wanna add u just cuz you had A class with them... Most of my real friends are dealers and hustlers so they don't even be online.. I keep it around to stay in touch with chicks I can potentially smash at a later date...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Mangudai954 wrote:

Yea except my Mom
This.

Mom still ask me why I haven't accepted her yet
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

lol, I thought I was the only one.

...But I have about 9 pending request from people I do not know.

Originally Posted by romedadude

nope. if we don't have mutual friends or i havent see you before or met face to face then you get the ignore.
Hey man I recognize that Avy.  That was at Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival in San Antonio while Cannibal Corpse was playing.

hell naw. If i don't know you or if your a girl with just ONE picture that never seems to change the entire time I got you in facebook limbo fall back.... dudes try to be my friend that don't know me and i just don't get it, like fall back. don't need dudes wackin it to pics of my girl or girl cousins.... I'm a relatively private guy tho so i really don't let just anyone get info about me like that

Only people I know/like. I stay getting requests from people I never talked to in high school and hit the decline button everytime.

Originally Posted by BCF06

Originally Posted by romedadude

nope. if we don't have mutual friends or i havent see you before or met face to face then you get the ignore.
Hey man I recognize that Avy.  That was at Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival in San Antonio while Cannibal Corpse was playing.
eek.gif

small world.

Anything in the couple of hundreds (especially after going to a university or a large high school) is feasible.

It's those few folks (I can only think of two) from my college that have a thousand plus, very "pro-active" in the university I guess.

i have about 25 requests just sitting there..i rather keep em there then deny em
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom