Do you believe in "the one that got away"?

That ONE girl that was perfect for you but something happened and things couldn't workout for whatever reason....

mjcry1.png

Nope

I'm a cold *** OG no feelings on this side

jk jk it happens with every single girl I fall head over heels and end up getting hurt ;*(
Ahhh the good who got away

You know damn well that's not true. :lol:

Dudes will **** up a good thing for new *****

Are we talking about “the one that got away” as in you had em and ****** it up or, “the one that got away”, as in you was this close to swooping her and something happened?

Are we talking about “the one that got away” as in you had em and ****** it up or, “the one that got away”, as in you was this close to swooping her and something happened?

I mean op gave us a general question with no specifics.

There's this one that's parked in the deepest recesses of my soul for some reason. We weren't much, but I was head over heels. Haven't went ape **** over a chick like that since, and i've had much better women who treat me well. When I step back, i'm really not sure why I think about her every now and then at all.

Missed out on a lot of p when i was in school. I still got a lot, but could have got more. I was a late bloomer. Now im playing catch up :evil:

Nope. If she was the really “perfect” for you then y’all would’ve been together.

It’s not always the man’s fault things didn’t work out either.
Circumstances may block things from going forward too such as one of you guys moving away, family issues, schedules not working....all of this can happen even though you're completely compatible with someone.

I appreciate my current girl now, but one day I struck up a conversation of a Russian woman that asked me for the time. We started a good convo that eventually started us picking each other's brain. I told her things I didn't agree with the US government, she told me her why she left Russia and why she despised the government. And this all led to me growing more drawn to her personality because our conversation kept jumping to other topics and we were both were enamoured be each other's perspective on things even though we didn't see eye to eye. Eventually I had to meet my dad for a ride and then accompanied me towards the street I was getting picked at and I got her number. Unfortunately, I was young and dumb and ended up washing those pants the next morning. I'm not saying she was the one or anything, but within just a few hours, you can really develop a connection with someone and **** just doesn't go your sometimes.

I mean op gave us a general question with no specifics.

Well imo, there’s a difference between the one that got away and the one you threw away. I agree, tho. New P a ****** biggest weakness.

I don't believe in "soul mates" or anything like that, but of the women I've been in a relationship with there is one that was perfect for me. We were just at different points in our lives.

I've had a few gems slip away, usually was out of my control (family moved ect.)

Grateful for what I have though

Yup. She looks to be happily married with 2 cute kids and a stand up guy. She has aged into a beautiful, responsible family woman. She was there for the taking when I was 20. I wasn't into the quiet, humble chicks at the time. Thought she was boring and wanted something more (whatever that was). Whew boy, I blew it big time is what I think when I look at her FB albums. And now I sit here lonely and watching the years fly by me. Oh well. At least there was a lesson to be learned from it.

Back
Top Bottom