Do you believe your dead loved ones can see you from heaven? If so, why do you fap?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

you're in my memory always, grandma

Neckass!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by you go boy

fappin while the dog watches from the background 
pimp.gif
and then putting some peanut butter on your joint
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif

Dog's ARE mans best friends
smokin.gif
SON...

The hell is wrong with you?
roll.gif
sick.gif

i dont believe in heaven or that that @#$@ is possible but i think about this @#$@ a lot
laugh.gif

nosey +#! ghostly +#! %%$*!%
30t6p3b.gif

YO! The last time I fapped, I had this very thought...

Then 10 mins later I found myself replying to this thread. True story.

DF!!!

I've actually thought about this (not only fapping but whether loved ones in heaven can see all your bad doings) and here's my theory. Someone in heaven is supposed to be in eternal bliss, free from all the pain and suffering from the natural world. Why then, would God allow them to see things from heaven that would surely cause them pain and suffering, at the very least some slight discomfort? That said, I think those in heaven cannot see any of the bad things you do. Fap on brethren.

probably not, but if so, I don't really care. 
I forgot who exactly it was, but there was some guy in my family maybe two generations ago who had an affair with a mistress which somehow lead to him losing his job. 

Anyhow, I'm sure fapping would be puppy $%@@ compared to his affair. 

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! The last time I fapped, I had this very thought...

Then 10 mins later I found myself replying to this thread. True story.

DF!!!
YES!  Ant has to be the best mod for the people...dude just puts it out there like a regular poster.
also.... :smh:@ Ant
laugh.gif

some of you dudes need to get down on another fap challenge. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this question is beyond stupid
but you took time out of your valuable day to comment in it? what does that say about you?  shouldn't you be in the jordan brand thread intimidating (or reselling to) the youngins? 

Back
Top Bottom