Do you believe your dead loved ones can see you from heaven? If so, why do you fap?

*in counselors voice*No judgement here. Just asking.  
Somebody's granny is in heaven, going "There he goes again. Jerking off my grandkids. And that one would have been a doctor!!"

EDIT: I do believe our deceased loved ones would forgive us having regular sex, but not fapping.  Just my o-penyun.  

I've always wondered this...

Also, do they find out all the truths to the lies I've told them, thats a big one...

I think they would be willing me on.
pimp.gif

This is something I actually have thought about. It may have even stopped me a few times.
Can't believe this thread actually appeared.

Who said masturbating is a sin? And besides, i'm sure my family would have enough courtesy to not watch me on my time alone.

LOL, I always figured they would go look at another loved one when they see me getting ready.

maaaane I'm biased in my thoughts on this if they do they wouldn't see much fapping wise but in all my shortcomings they would probably be somewhat disappointed

If my deceased loved ones are busy watching me fap when they could be racing Tupac and Lincoln on cloud jet skis, LET THE FOOLS WATCH THEN!!!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Who said masturbating is a sin? And besides, i'm sure my family would have enough courtesy to not watch me on my time alone.
serious? go ask any of your living relatives over the age of 50 how they feel about you fapping.  

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

serious? go ask any of your living relatives over the age of 50 how they feel about you fapping.  

I sure will... and guess what? each and everyone of them will be lying! It's human nature, so don't *******t a *******tter!

hopefully they can tell god to get me a good girl in my life i can marry so i dont have to do this %#%% no more

but i don't believe in heaven anyway

Thread title made me crack up. Thanks for the laugh OP.
laugh.gif

Somewhere in the Bible it says it is.
So if you come from an old-school Catholic family, you're done.

Back
Top Bottom