Do You Care What Your Woman Has On When She Goes Out In Public?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Club29

it would bother me if she dressed scantily clad.

but that probably has more to do with my own insecurities
But why do you feel YOU must be insecure because you don't want your woman walking around half naked in public? Why can't it just be that you want her all for yourself? I don't think that needs to be defined as being insecure.

I think the term insecure is thrown around too easily.

I dont know man.

I really dont.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

DC do you have a girlfriend/significant other?
laugh.gif
happy.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
wink.gif

stay dodging
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

my ex roommate

his gf of like 1.5 yrs would always want to party and would dress super slutty when she came over on weekends

i ended up %@#!%@% her when he wasnt around

conclusion: it could be a bad sign
roll.gif

my man

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

the consensus should be "yeah I gotta problem with it"

but we all appreciate the chick in the club showing off her body...long as it aint our ole lady

i mean

Yes I do. She works in the fashion industry, so clothing is her thing, I swear I have to monitor her closet, everything seems to cover less and less of her body now and days
laugh.gif
. She always wearing small, tight vneck shirts or small shorts, skirts, ugh
smh.gif

My girlfriend doesn't really like going to parties/clubs (I've been trying to change that,) and will rarely wear anything revealing. The most revealing thing I've ever seen her wear is short shorts and a halter top.

But if she did wear revealing clothing all the time, I highly doubt I would have approached her with a relationship in mind. If a girl is that thirsty for attention, her self esteem probably isn't very high, which is a turn off for me.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

the consensus should be "yeah I gotta problem with it"

but we all appreciate the chick in the club showing off her body...long as it aint our ole lady

my girl doesnt dress like that....

but in the past, i dont recall how i addressed the problem.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i mean she wore shirts that barely covered her (large) breasts

was always trying to get male attention and getting insanely drunk every weekend and wanting to hit up parties

i feel kinda bad about it now but i mean yeah it was that easy
laugh.gif

obviously not all women are like that, some just like the attention but wont actually cheat. some will.
pimp.gif

If she's my girl I wouldnt care what she wore, if it was a problem that she dressed like a street walker or some embarrassing #@!# I'm sure it would be something I noticed before she became my official lady and would be avoided from jump

My current gf doesnt dress like that, so it hasnt been a worry in a while. But with my last, it was an issue. But for me, I was more worried by it than directly bothered. If your girl feel like she needs to dress like that when she goes out, that speaks volumes on her character and values. What killed me most about my last girl was that she was the type that could look good in ANYTHING, didnt need some revealing outfit to draw attention to herself. I just dont buy into the whole "I feel better/sexier in these type of outfits" mentality. Just seems like that type of girl is too thirty for attention, and not content with the level of attention you offer her. It was never really an insecurity issue for me, I knew who she was coming home with, and she was never the flirt with other dudes type anyways, but I was still bothered that some part of her liked dressing like that, despite her claims that she hated the type of attention she seemed to regularly draw from the people she partied around. Some girls just dont seem to get that you can look good without showing it all off. I like to visually beast on such types like everyone else, but that aint the type of girl I'm trying to bring home to the fam.

My ex would freak out if a bit of my cleavage was showing. I remember once he got so mad he did not talk to me that day and we got into a heated argument. My chest/cleavage area was not showing much anyways. He'd get on me about my shirts sometimes, even tight shirts. But, I never really showed cleavage all that much when I was with him. Then we broke up, and I said F it. He was a bit possessive and controlling. So, sometimes when I went out at night for events like clubbing or whatever, I would wear revealing clothes, but it was mostly just cleavage. The other guy I was dating for a bit was so relaxed. So, if I was with him and I showed cleavage, he did not care at all and to him he thought of as it is dressing for him.

I think that some men who get on their girls for what they wear are possessive and controlling.So, then again, you can still show some skin or cleavage and still look classy. It is all about how you present and carry yourself.

DC, can you please post for me outfits that you consider are too revealing.

This is the topic right here boyee i tell you!

My girl knows that I don't like it that she dressed up to go out when she goes with her friends. Anything skimmpy isn't kool anymore. I guess its our situation with the lil guy and she doesn't want to give that look off.

BUT I know that when she goes out with me that sometimes depending on where we go you have to show a lil to keep me interested (Not that I'm not).

But yeah all club single woman can get skimmpy all they want! Please doooooo.

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:
My ex would freak out if a bit of my cleavage was showing. I remember once he got so mad he did not talk to me that day and we got into a heated argument. My chest/cleavage area was not showing much anyways. He'd get on me about my shirts sometimes, even tight shirts. But, I never really showed cleavage all that much when I was with him. Then we broke up, and I said F it. He was a bit possessive and controlling. So, sometimes when I went out at night for events like clubbing or whatever, I would wear revealing clothes, but it was mostly just cleavage. The other guy I was dating for a bit was so relaxed. So, if I was with him and I showed cleavage, he did not care at all and to him he thought of as it is dressing for him.

I think that some men who get on their girls for what they wear are possessive and controlling.So, then again, you can still show some skin or cleavage and still look classy. It is all about how you present and carry yourself.

pics of outfits the slimy controlling bastard hated, please?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

pics of outfits the slimy controlling bastard hated, please?

If a grown woman is dressing like a %!!, she most likely is a %!!. A lot of girls don't know better when they're younger and they should eventually learn.

As long as she doesnt have her @#$ hanging out or excessive cleavage showing i couldnt care less. I like my girls looking sexy. its not like shes gonna let the staring beasts smash (hopefully
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Rawk On

If a grown woman is dressing like a %!!, she most likely is a %!!. A lot of girls don't know better when they're younger and they should eventually learn.

basically...

Originally Posted by Rawk On

I think it depends on the place and situation though. If I'm at the club, theres nothing wrong with my girl in a short dress w/ cleavage or w/e, but in front of family or at a formal event she should know better.

Cheryl-Cole-4o.preview.jpg

minus the hat, I wouldnt have any problem with that. might be a bad example cause its just extra short shorts, and on top of that, thats how 95% of the girls in cali dress anyways

I basically dress however I want but usually it's not too revealing. If the dress is too short, I'll throw on my stockings. I don't have any crazy cleavage so that's not a problem. The other half of Milbert never gets on my case about how I dress, but I think it's because I keep it classy. I like occasionally dressing a little scantily, but not because I want to impress other guys..mostly just for him.
pimp.gif

Michelle

Back
Top Bottom