Do You Care What Your Woman Has On When She Goes Out In Public?

OP is one of the saltiest dudes on this site
roll.gif

dudes here want their main to cover up like a married muslim chick, a lil cleavage showin wont hurt tho.

Anytime an attractive woman goes out in public with a skimpy or tight outfit on, in a relationship or not, dudes are gonna look....

Having said that, I like my lady to look classy. I definitely wouldn't wife anything other than a classy female or seriously date for that matter.

When I was younger and insecure I would be like the gestapo on her outfits since she has a huge rack (DD's). Now I feel good when I catch dudes, and females peeping my girl. She doesn't dress like a $%+, but its hard to hide those puppies. I encourage her to bust out the tight and/or short dresses when we go out together. She stays conservative on the cleavage though, but she is slowly getting around to show some around me from time to time.
pimp.gif

I told the girl i was talking to she was dressing like a +%%*/!$@/jumpoff..and that's the perception people are gonna get from her outfit choices, therefore if she wears !*$* like that I won't acknowledge her existence in public cause I ain't gonna be lookin like captain save-a-!$@......

The next week her clothes started covering a majority of her body...problem solved.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

my ex roommate

his gf of like 1.5 yrs would always want to party and would dress super slutty when she came over on weekends

i ended up %@#!%@% her when he wasnt around

conclusion: it could be a bad sign
roll.gif

1. My question for you is why does a man have to be considered insecure if he doesn't want his woman showing her goods to the world?

2. HazleNutHoney; I don't know where to find any pics unless from random girls on my FB and I won't put them out there like that. Skirts mid thigh. I told one girl this. If you are JIGGLING while walking, I will have an issue with it. If it is your *******, your rear-end. I don't want you walking out of the house jiggling. That is why I don't mind short daisy-duke type shorts. Why? Because butts really can't jiggle in that. Yea she will be showing legs, but I don't view daisy duke type shorts as promiscuous.

3. In regards to the controlling issue. Well say what you want, it is MY woman. There is going to be a level of control there whether you want to admit it or not. That is how men (in general not all) are. So saying it is possessive/controlling is like, eh.......ok. So. Not something I am ashamed of. I think if you are WITH a man, I don't think he is FINE or OK with you wearing anything that will cause any MORE sexual attention from other dudes. They might ACT like they are cool with it because they don't want to APPEAR to be controlling, insecure, etc. But trust, they aren't cool with that.

Plus I ask instead of it being possesive and controlling, why can't a more positive adjective be used such as protecting? I just am bothered by the idea that a man not wanting his woman to wear a sluts outfit is a bad thing.

I just think women throw those words at men (insecure, possessive, controlling) to deflect the attention of the situation to the men's feelings and not at the actual issue at hand, the revealing clothing.

My dressing skanky days are long over
laugh.gif
I can't even remember the last time I wore a mini skirt. 16, 17 maybe? Women can look amazingly hot without showing a ton of skin. Sweeping generalization alert: They dress like that knowing it's going to garner a certain kind of attention. They want to elicit a sexual response. Yes, guys stare at all women (nearly naked or not) but a women is sending out a different message when she is wearing super revealing clothing. You've got 2 equally attractive women in a club scene, one scantily clad and one not. Who are them men going to want to grind on? Chances are the more nekkid of the ladies (not taking their behavior or whatever into account) Men and women alike all want to look good but we have to be aware of the image we project.

Yep. The natural beauty competition juice of a woman comes out when they go out. They just want to one-up each other.

Forreal, they could give a second damn about what men think. They know men will want to hit either way. I think a female's motivation is to be the #1 female in the venue for that night. But we as men, are more concerned about other men hawking our females and looking at them as prime rib. But that isn't even their main goal.

Good points Big North.

My thing is always this, MY female represents me when she goes out. If she is looking like a Grade-A @!@*, then that makes me look a certain way as well. This girl I dealt with before uncharacteristically wore some @!@* clothes. Her friends said to her, "Damn he let you out of the house like that." But the thing is, I didn't know how sluttted out she looked. So I back at the hotel room before she came in and I saw the dress. I think she would have taken it off if I wasn't there, so I do think she was trying to hide it.

We got into it and I explained everything I said in here to her and she understood. Her friend being in a position to make a comment like that pissed me off. And then the day after, she talked to her friends and told them that it bothered me and I was all types of jealous, insecure, possessive names.

But like said, it is all about representation. MY woman, not my @!@*. Don't represent me like that.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif
I can't even remember the last time I wore a mini skirt. 16, 17 maybe?

There's barely any time to wear them here anyways.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

laugh.gif

I distinctly remember one time wearing one in the dead of winter with some stilettos. 
smh.gif
Froze my **# off and almost broke an ankle on someones walk up.  Ah to be young again.  Now I get excited when I find a bra that gives me good boobies.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I distinctly remember one time wearing one in the dead of winter with some stilettos. 
smh.gif
Froze my **# off and almost broke an ankle on someones walk up.  Ah to be young again.  Now I get excited when I find a bra that gives me good boobies.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yep. The natural beauty competition juice of a woman comes out when they go out. They just want to one-up each other.

Forreal, they could give a second damn about what men think. They know men will want to hit either way. I think a female's motivation is to be the #1 female in the venue for that night. But we as men, are more concerned about other men hawking our females and looking at them as prime rib. But that isn't even their main goal.

Good points Big North.

My thing is always this, MY female represents me when she goes out. If she is looking like a Grade-A @!@*, then that makes me look a certain way as well. This girl I dealt with before uncharacteristically wore some @!@* clothes. Her friends said to her, "Damn he let you out of the house like that." But the thing is, I didn't know how sluttted out she looked. So I back at the hotel room before she came in and I saw the dress. I think she would have taken it off if I wasn't there, so I do think she was trying to hide it.

We got into it and I explained everything I said in here to her and she understood. Her friend being in a position to make a comment like that pissed me off. And then the day after, she talked to her friends and told them that it bothered me and I was all types of jealous, insecure, possessive names.

But like said, it is all about representation. MY woman, not my @!@*. Don't represent me like that.

I think you you just made up that whole story right now.

Spoiler [+]
triumph-the-insult-comic-dog.jpg

I keed I keed!

Originally Posted by InfinityWard

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Pics or no bra gives you those.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by InfinityWard

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Pics or no bra gives you those.
nerd.gif

My fellow ladies know what I'm talking about
pimp.gif
the rest of yall will just have to use your imagination. 

its not about being controlling

I know my broad wouldn't want me walking around in biker shorts

stop showing off what's supposed to be MINE.

I'd much rather my girl dress down always.

a chick that's dope in tshirt and sweats > a chick that's dope in tube top and mini skirt

I always get on my chick about her clevage. them !+%@% is huge, but come on, you don't have to show 6 inches of tit.....

its not about being controlling

I know my broad wouldn't want me walking around in biker shorts

stop showing off what's supposed to be MINE.

I'd much rather my girl dress down always.

a chick that's dope in tshirt and sweats > a chick that's dope in tube top and mini skirt

I always get on my chick about her clevage. them %+!+% is huge, but come on, you don't have to show 6 inches of tit.....

its not insecure, its like, why are you showing other dudes? why do you want/need that attention?

I don't walk around with my abnormally wide %@$* poking through my jeans

don't walk around with your abnormally large breasts all out....

^ And how does she usually respond Ephan? Calling you controlling and insecure, etc.........

Does she understand your reasoning behind it? Or does she fight it?

But also, we have to remember that women just want to be cute. I am sorry to want to take that joy, well I don't want to take that joy. IF you have to look like a ##!% to be cute, I am not with it. I don't see why any woman thinks their man SHOULD be ok.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

the consensus should be "yeah I gotta problem with it"

but we all appreciate the chick in the club showing off her body...long as it aint our ole lady
Word!

Back
Top Bottom