Do You Care What Your Woman Has On When She Goes Out In Public?

I know it is easy to say, "I don't care. I know she is mine and at the end of the night she will come home to me."

But do you really want your woman going to the club in little to nothing on? Hooters bunched up like buttcheeks? Skirt damn near right under her buttcrack?

Do you have an issue with this? If you do, do you speak up?

And I am not even assuming she ALWAYS dresses like that. Just certain occasions. Essentially looking like a $3 h oe.

Your thoughts?

my ex, would go out w me in skirts n somewhat revealing clothes cause she had a body. but i mean sometime i wouldnt care but she had to get dressed for everything. i like girls who can wear a tshirt n shorts to like a movie or somn.
sometimes it made me mad sometime i didnt care

my ex roommate

his gf of like 1.5 yrs would always want to party and would dress super slutty when she came over on weekends

i ended up %@#!%@% her when he wasnt around

conclusion: it could be a bad sign

do you care that this has been posted/discussed many times before on NT? you must be starved for attention DC

Dont have a gf at the moment but talked to my ex about what she would wear to clubs and she covered up a little more...ended up getting her to stop going to clubs.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

my ex roommate

his gf of like 1.5 yrs would always want to party and would dress super slutty when she came over on weekends

laugh.gif
Damn Joe. That easy huh man?

Donthave a gf at the moment but talked to my ex about what she would wearto clubs and she covered up a little more...ended up getting her tostop going to clubs.

Yea nice approach. Hoenstly, I would have a problem with it. I already know every woman has dudes that look at them like a piece of meat so my thing to the woman is, "why meet him half way." I don't WANT anyone looking at a woman I am with in that manner so if I don't like what you have one, I have to call you out on it. I'm not the type of get a thrill by showing off how phat my girl is, some dudes do. Not my type of affair.

I think more dudes have an issue with it, but this is another example of not speaking up because you don't want to appear to be controlling. Call me Hitler.........

i mean she wore shirts that barely covered her (large) breasts

was always trying to get male attention and getting insanely drunk every weekend and wanting to hit up parties

i feel kinda bad about it now but i mean yeah it was that easy
laugh.gif

obviously not all women are like that, some just like the attention but wont actually cheat. some will.

my ex roommate

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

grimey

But ya, I wouldn't wife a girl that dresses like that anyways.

it would bother me if she dressed scantily clad.

but that probably has more to do with my own insecurities

my ex roommate

yeah pretty much

girls just wanna have fun
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

the consensus should be "yeah I gotta problem with it"

but we all appreciate the chick in the club showing off her body...long as it aint our ole lady
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]

but we all appreciate the chick in the club showing off her body...long as it aint our ole lady

Originally Posted by Club29

it would bother me if she dressed scantily clad.

but that probably has more to do with my own insecurities
But why do you feel YOU must be insecure because you don't want your woman walking around half naked in public? Why can't it just be that you want her all for yourself? I don't think that needs to be defined as being insecure.

I think the term insecure is thrown around too easily.

I'm single at the moment,but hell yeah I care!
The trick is to find a woman who does not dress that way (almost an exercise in futility) because if shorty lets it all hang out and you have a problem with it,she in turn can say "*smacks teeth and rolls eyes* well I dressed like this when you met me!" and won't have respect enough for YOU to dress in a non revealing manner.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Dropping knowledge on these boys Nupe
roll.gif

My girl dresses classy and mature so I don't have any issues about how she dresses.
But if she puts something on that I don't like, which doesn't happen often, I'll talk to her about.
She's good about things like that.

Back
Top Bottom