Do You Clean Yourself Properly Famb? vol. Just the Bar

How do you clean yourself in the shower?

• Loofah

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Wash Cloth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just the soap bar

• Don't know what a shower is

• Total voters
Same could be said about soap bars. At what point do u consider a bar of soap dirty?
That's the question.

Wash cloths dime a dozen.

You know, for a while now I've wondered if I properly clean myself.

We're supposed to help each other NT, not insult each other. Somebody put me on game :pimp:

Y'all dirty boys out here wilding :smh:
Not cleaning y'all selves right and then wondering why y'all can smell that funk rising to ya nostrils when you hitting the squat rack at the gym. That's you, B. That ain't the person next to you.

Twice a week I throw down that Aztec Clay mask. 1 part 100% organic bentonite clay + 1 part organic apple cider vinegar. Mix that up and layer that joint on ya face and let it sit for about 30-45 minutes. That will have all that negative **** exit ya pores, fam, square biz. You feel ya face pulsate when you leave that **** on.

After that, make sure you hit your face with that bevel blade. The one and only shaving system for course and curly hair.

After that, throw on that aveeno naturals spf15 daily moisturizer to make sure you getting that hydration in. Can't be out here with wrinkles at 26, my G.

Long story short, if your showers are less than 10 minutes, you ain't cleaning yourself right...sexy yourselves up, B

Last edited:
All those chemicals people put on your body omg!!
Just keep it simple zum bar soap , little lotion for the hands and elbows that's all u need. Never had a acne or bad skin prblem, I just drink plenty of water stay hydrated.

Black Charcoal Sponge Loofah, separate one for face and body.

Black African Soap for body wash.

Hot water to start to clean my pores out, cold water to finish to close them back up.

Replace Loofah's every 3 months.
Link to the loofah?
Amazon product ASIN B01C6MXG8M
81pIexYWV4L._SX522_.jpg

Face

Amazon product ASIN B01AIQ7ECC
81L0miHwmRL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
Natural soap only..

Y'all throwing Dove and ish on ya body with all those manufactured chemicals, fugg nah.

Probably putting heavy metals under ya arms too 
sick.gif

Let me put you on game

450.jpg

^^^^* a Good looking out,I tried the "natural" deodorant wave once with Toms...I still felt dirty but will give this a dry..

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Wow all that on your face G?! OMG
And you say alcohol free after shave, I bet u look at any of your face wash it has alcohol in it. Just keep it natural man. Dudes In here going ultra glam with all this junk.

Wow all that on your face G?! OMG
And you say alcohol free after shave, I bet u look at any of your face wash it has alcohol in it. Just keep it natural man. Dudes In here going ultra glam with all this junk.

I know it sounds kind of psycho right.>D

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

A papi gotta go to work.
Ain't nobody got time for all that.

Natural soap only..

Y'all throwing Dove and ish on ya body with all those manufactured chemicals, fugg nah.

Probably putting heavy metals under ya arms too :x

Let me put you on game

450.jpg

This. Except I use toms.

giphy.gif

Natural soap only..

Probably putting heavy metals under ya arms too :x

Let me put you on game

450.jpg
I am telling you dudes, start making your own deoderant.

4 ingredients

Coconut Oil
Corn Starch or Arrowroot Powder
Essential Oil Of your choice

Mix and Keep in fridge. Rub on fingers to apply.

Been on it for about 3 months now

Also, you dudes should be cleaning your armpits regularly with vinegar or Lemon Juice

Monday and Thursday my shower days. Not good for your skin to bathe every day. Wash the hair every two weeks.

for deodorants, i will often use hand sanitizer, burns like hell, but at least you know its working...

Back
Top Bottom