Do you consider 100k life-changing money?

Do you consider 100k life-changing money?

• Total voters
To be part of the 1% iirc you gotta earn like $280-340000 yearly.

$100000 is a pretty good salary also. In NY though, depends.

property tax around my part of queens to some parts of LI ranges from $6G to $13G yearly.

mortage like $1.2G to prolly $2.6G a month.

$100G, can pay off for maybe 10 years.

If you meant small change or big change
then ok, it can change life either way.

Applying compounding interest it’d def help me retire a couples years earlier.

Short answer : yes

That money can take your life in any direction you want it to. All based on how you use it.

If you have any type of entrepreneurial spirit/goals it’s definitely life changing .

There’s some very profitable businessses you can start with less than 100K

I don’t think people get what life changing means. $100k certainly helps but it doesn’t really change most of our lives. I’d still have to wake up, go to work, eat the same foods, etc.

Life changing to me means that truly my life will be fundamentally different. This means I have enough money that I no longer need to work to support my family and a certain lifestyle.

I think it would change a persons life in terms of goals. A lot of people are working hard with a goal of getting something materialistic. 100k should help close that goal so it will be similar to someone graduating from college and trying to do soul searching to force another goal that is obtainable.

:Drinking Crown Black by the way

Hell yes. Being able to completely pay off these student loans would be life changing since it’ll probably take a lifetime to pay them off. :lol:

Being debt free would be great.

Hell yeah. 100k tax free right now will put u 10 steps ahead on something so it will change your life. Even if it isn’t immediate change it’s changing something. U put 100k on your mortgage and still owe more? Cool it will be paid off far quicker. Imagine those car payments, student loans etc not being a factor anymore, life would be great.

I don’t think people get what life changing means. $100k certainly helps but it doesn’t really change most of our lives. I’d still have to wake up, go to work, eat the same foods, etc.

Life changing to me means that truly my life will be fundamentally different. This means I have enough money that I no longer need to work to support my family and a certain lifestyle.
Shhhhh all my debts would be paid with money left over ...even tho I still gotta work , my life changing cuz damn near a 100% of my paycheck going to whatever I want ...that’s a big difference

I don't get why some of yall are so insistent on telling others that they don't understand the meaning of life changing.:lol:

Acquiring the amount of money needed to accomodate a life of passive leisure, never having to work again is most certainly life changing. There are also endless other circumstances that meet the criteria.

100k cash could completely wipe out what could be one person's seemingly insurmountable debt, it could be a massive starting contribution to an investment portfolio, it could be enough money to start and sustain a new business through the first years.

I make more than 100k annually and that kind of lump sum money would literally change my life. It would allow me to quit my day job and move across the world to complete my education in my secondary career and sustain me throughout the process.

Back
Top Bottom