Do you correct the cashier if you catch them making a mistake in your favor?

naughtyhare is the lebron james of unscrupulism.

The barometricality of his morals do not even register.

Depends on the amount.

Small amount? Most likely won't say a damn thing.

Something like $10 or $20? Yeah I'll probably say something.

Even if you didn't, they will make up the difference throughout the day. I've made plenty of mistakes where I over and undercharged, it all balances out at the end :lol:

To be totally honest here, now yeah I always correct because I'm not a broke college student anymore. Lol

But if I saw this when I was going to school, I would say hell naw. I'm going to flourish outchea and not eat Ramen because of that mistake.

Just being real lol

If you snitch you might end up in trouble for even knowing.

Some guy found a loop hole in the POS system at Starbucks. When you check out with a empty debit 3/5 times it restarts the system and it bounces credit on to the card, thus giving you a free drink and money on the card.

He told starbucks and he's getting federal time or a lawsuit for showing the flaw to the company.

Wut? How does this even make sense?

Whole lot of, "Look at how great of a human" posts in here.

Must pain you to know that you weren't raised right.

Last edited:
Yes. Someone has to pay for it. Did just yesterday and dude told me, "nah, that's for you. free." or something like that, was just a $2 toy

Happened to me and my wife at Sam's Club. Gave the cashier our cart, she never scanned the water bottles under the cart, then as we were leaving,

the receipt checker also missed the water, noticed it later on the receipt as we were loading that we were never charged, went back in and spoke to the manager 

about it and he told us to keep it since it was missed by both employees. 

forgot to tell you about my biggest come up... i used to work in Uniqlo back in like 07 and was getting paid 10.00 an hour and we get paid every 2 weeks...so when it was time to get my first check i received 2 and thought to myself no big deal they probably split my check into 2 individual checks because im new... turns out i got 2 checks one which was really mine and the other check was as if i worked 2 extra weeks when i didnt... i got an extra 800 and didnt say jack :pimp:

Last edited:
forgot to tell you about my biggest come up... i used to work in Uniqlo back in like 07 and was getting paid 10.00 an hour and we get paid every 2 weeks...so when it was time to get my first check i received 2 and thought to myself no big deal they probably split my check into 2 individual checks because im new... turns out i got 2 checks one which was really mine and the other check was as if i worked 2 extra weeks when i didnt... i got an extra 800 and didnt say jack :pimp:

You sure it wasn't your vacation pay?

When I was stationed in San Diego my wife and I went Christmas shopping, we roll into the Microsoft store at Fasion Valley,or Mission Valley, been a minute, it was when the Kinect came out, we go in together and select some games and the Kinect bundle that came with some dance game, I go to the back wall and play a video game while she pays, maybe two minutes, I turn around and my wife was gone. I get a text saying she's in the car and let's go. I get to the car and she's like they only charged us for the games and not the Kinect. I'm like we have to go back because that isn't right, she said she tried to tell the lady about it, but the lady said it wasn't a mistake, and my wife was like are you sure, lady was like yeah, so my wife said alright and dipped before the lady changed her mind.

I wouldn't know.

I usually just grab the cash and shove it in my pocket.

Either one of us could be getting ****** and I would never know it.

*Ye shrug*

ALWAYS.

I've even gotten back to the store to tell them they messed up and charge me more...just how I am...and being this way since I was young 12-13...

Damn son you were working full time hours?

Really depends on the mood im in, but id say the vast majority of the time, they taking the L.

However once I was walking and some dude dropped his wallet and didnt notice at all. Without even thinking, I picked it up and ran it back to him. I was PISSED at myself :lol:

Local mom and pop stores I'm in on a regular - yea ill let them know. Funny thing is the other day they messed up on a debit transaction ($40-50). Later that day I realized I wasn't charged so the next day I let dude know. He was like don't worry about it

Major chain store- nah not my problem.

Wat if that 20 was good karma coming back to you.
And bad karma coming back to the cashier.
Or god hookin u up

taking a penny that is not yours or a million dollars that is not yours = same thing...

what's not yours shouldn't be taken

in an Utopian society this rule would rid of all issues in life

but obviously dudes in here running out on 45$ worth of food for $21 is a 'come up'

:lol:

which shows that since you are that type of person on the inside inherently to skip out on 24$ and feel like you came up...'karma' is already doing its job

Last edited:
Local mom and pop stores I'm in on a regular - yea ill let them know. Funny thing is the other day they messed up on a debit transaction ($40-50). Later that day I realized I wasn't charged so the next day I let dude know. He was like don't worry about it

Major chain store- nah not my problem.
Same here . At my local spots that I'm cool With I give it back always ...just last month dude at the dairy I frequent only charged me for one instant ticket instead of 2. After I walked away I noticed and told him I got two.
One of them turned out to be a 100$ winner.

Last edited:
Really depends on the mood im in, but id say the vast majority of the time, they taking the L.

However once I was walking and some dude dropped his wallet and didnt notice at all. Without even thinking, I picked it up and ran it back to him. I was PISSED at myself :lol:

Why would you be pissed at yourself?

crazy after reading this i saw that my work sent me two paychecks after I left. Definitely told my boss about it

Back
Top Bottom