Do you ever fear, your "ways" with the opposite sex will catch up you? VOl. My daughter is a @@+!.

Lol, Everyone wants to be a mack, etc etc, but you ever think about karma?

Like at times I just want to say eff my morals, and beast.....but then I think to myself "Man, this could be my child"....then proceed to go oh well
frown.gif
tired.gif

The 2 dudes I know that got the most buns from 17-21 ended up having daughters.. I told em it was gonna happen
smh.gif

Dealing with that same thing now. Im looking down the Barrel of Fatherhood and Im having mad 2nd thoughts on all the Stepping out I might want to do or havedone in the past. I just hope I have done enough good that my kid won't suffer from what I have done already , Not just with the Ladies but in life inGeneral

Mr. West said it best...

"until you have a daughter that's what i call karma, and you pray to God she don't grow breast too soon."

I don't do girls wrong.
I just don't wife them.

No bad karma coming my way.

Yea thats my thing. I mean If I`m making chicks "happy" across the world, lol am I really in fault?

I feel dogging out and mentally belittling chicks is a different story.

as long as ur straight up and not misleading anyone ur fine..... but karma is a *%+!$ tho

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Like at times I just want to say eff my morals, and beast.....but then I think to myself "Man, this could be my child"....then proceed to go oh well
frown.gif
tired.gif

That's called incest, and it's wrong.

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

I hope my daugther never thinks about dating a dude that rocks tight roach killin loafers .

Please Lord ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

I hope my daugther never thinks about dating a dude that rocks tight roach killin loafers .

Please Lord ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't worry about ya daughter, worry about how your moms got the sneakpeak of the kids new pair of Cashmere Argyle Socks.

I thought about that. But then I remember that she's gon make her decisions whether I approve or not. All I can do is learn her the stuff I did and praysshe takes heed so she don't fall for nonsense. Right now, I'm just enjoyin her bein a lil crybaby
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

The 2 dudes I know that got the most buns from 17-21 ended up having daughters.. I told em it was gonna happen
smh.gif

That's bad, but it could be worse. My father's best friend growing up was infamous for doggin females. Granted he got his life in order and gotmarried. He and his wife have four children. NOT A SINGLE SON... THe oldest one is 24, she has a child, the second oldest (whom I used to
devil.gif
) is 21, she has a child, and the youngest two are twin 16 year olds. And ifthey're anything like the one I was with :
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I thought about that. But then I remember that she's gon make her decisions whether I approve or not. All I can do is learn her the stuff I did and prays she takes heed so she don't fall for nonsense. Right now, I'm just enjoyin her bein a lil crybaby
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

frown.gif
tired.gif

That's called incest, and it's wrong.
roll.gif
roll.gif
no one caught this?
this dude frankie man

Back
Top Bottom