Do you ever get bored with the music you have?

solarius49

Banned
I have a pretty healthy collection of music, and I try to make sure I add new music as much as possible....but inevitably, every few months I get soooo bored with my music, that I delete it all, and only listen to the music that I loved back in the day.  I just deleted all my Ross, Drake, Meek Mill, J Cole, ect...and just re-downloaded a bunch of Dipset, Wu-Tang stuff.
I'm not saying that those guys dont make decent music, but...idk it just bores me.  Does anybody else feel like that?

I really want to hear from fans of other genres of music

Yes I do get bored with my music sometimes, I got over 3000 songs on my phone n when I put that jawn in shuffle I feel like I'm listening to the same 10 songs smh. Used to have ALOT more music on my computer but a virus wiped all that out smh

Damn you delete it though. If Im getting bored I just listen to something that I never heard before. A new album or a old album whatever, its been a while since I been bored.

Yeah. I have about 4k songs on my HD and I don't listen to hardly any of them anymore.

I like the song i have.
I like em so i listen to them all the time.
Then it gets too repetitive.

Waiting patiently for frank ocean to release his album.

Originally Posted by ciph4

I don't delete it, but I get what you mean.
Word.

Why delete it? There is usually a random day when you feel like listening to a certain track/artist/genre and you'll have to re-D/L it again. Unless you need to remove the music for space I don't see the point of getting rid of all that.

I have over 11,000 songs so I don't find myself getting bored.
There's a ton that I have never listened to or I have whole albums that haven't been listened to.
But I do always find myself looking for new music. I just love that feeling when you come across something that you fall in love with.
There's music that means just as much to me that has come out in recent years as timeless music I grew up listening to, just have to go out and look for it.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by ciph4

I don't delete it, but I get what you mean.
Word.

Why delete it? There is usually a random day when you feel like listening to a certain track/artist/genre and you'll have to re-D/L it again. Unless you need to remove the music for space I don't see the point of getting rid of all that.
well you're def right, I always delete it, and some of it I go back later and d/l it again.  Im kinda funny though, bc I dont like having TOO MUCH music, bc I find myself having alot of filler that way

I do when I haven't downloaded music in awhile, I used to check RGF, 2DB, etc. everyday to download new +*%* but with work and school, I got really lazy.
tired.gif

I get what you mean. I've begun deleting a lot of songs off albums I never liked or weren't that good.

Try to avoid knee jerk reactions though and give it all a lot of time before I make the final decision. I just keep trying to get new music and if that aint working go back to the classic music I love.

I've got a bunch of music that I haven't listend to yet on my iTunes, so if I get bored of what's in rotation, I check some of that out.

I go through phases where I'm bored of my usual rotation, and not really in the mood for the rest of my collection.
I definitely don't delete anything, though.
It's impossible having the whole library on shuffle. Too much skipping sometimes.

I just move to different genres, see if I find something else I enjoy listening too

Back
Top Bottom